Author Topic: (BREAKING): "Protesters" "Storm" into the Heritage Foundation Building Around 11am  (Read 2900 times)

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
Heck, a website of "Know your protestor" would be great, but with the left all wearing ninja masks, that will be tough.

See, that's what I don't get. It's ILLEGAL to walk or drive around in public with one's face concealed by a balaclava or other such thing - for the exact reason that it prevents law enforcement from identifying people who engage in crimes. Don't believe me - just try it and see how long it takes for a LEO to pull you over or stop you on the street. 
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
See, that's what I don't get. It's ILLEGAL to walk or drive around in public with one's face concealed by a balaclava or other such thing - for the exact reason that it prevents law enforcement from identifying people who engage in crimes. Don't believe me - just try it and see how long it takes for a LEO to pull you over or stop you on the street.
Yep. The legislature here passed such a bill this year--it had never been an issue before the DAPL protests. Cold can be a factor, but if you want to protest in the winter here, show your face.

There may be a First Amendment challenge to those laws, but I'm not sure it would hold.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Heck, a website of "Know your protestor" would be great, but with the left all wearing ninja masks, that will be tough.
Photos I see of protesters vary, but a lot of times I see the face
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Smokin Joe

Photos I see of protesters vary, but a lot of times I see the face
I'd wager most of the face-masked crowd are there to start trouble and are likely professional operatives. Muslims do it, too, likely to conceal their identity--repercussions in many of those countries are fatal. I would expect amateurs to be unmasked, be they true believers or fellow travelers. Of course, arrests and pics showing different protests could be resume enhancers for the pros...

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LateForLunch

Great post 240B! I frankly cannot imagine that any normal human being would not want to wipe that self-satisfied smirk off the little fruit's mug by any means available. Perhaps a Plumber's Helper or at the very least, defenestration. No doubt if Pajama Boy were given an application of some sort in which he was required to check a box with a gender, the selection would be "undecided".
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 01:42:27 pm by LateForLunch »

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean

Gotta question that one.  The leftists wouldn't accept the left-side image as anything more than an example of the horror of patriarchal militarism, and they don't accept the concept of "manhood" as valid at all.  The rest of us would never dignify the right-side image as anything more than an example of an adult child.  No "manhood" evident in that image to anyone.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Offline goatprairie

Without question. if people knew how many times the same tiny groups of people are responsible for the actions of the "left" they would be vastly surprised. Largely and increasingly there is no "leftist" movement. At best, there are a core group of agitators financed by Big Leftist Money which administrates just about everything in the mass media and in the political arena of leftist activity.

I would guess that no more than about 2000-3000 people actually make up the entire "political left" and that if they, their money and activities were subtracted from the world, the leftist political movement would simply shrivel up and blow away in the wind.
It might be a small group, but believe me most people on the left thorougly approve of their actions.  When I get on the comments sections of news articles concerning violent attacks of leftists on conservative speakers and crowds, the libs in the comments sections invariably (and unbelievably) accuse the conservatives of causing the violence.
Even after me or other conservative commenters on the forum point out to the libs that conservatives don't go to lib/leftist rallies and attack the speaker and the audience, they still fail to acknowledge their group's guilt.
Basically, the violent libs are doing what many inert libs wish they could do....physically stop the free expression of speech by conservatives. They might not be throwing the actual rocks or beating the people, but they sure approve of it.

Offline Smokin Joe

It might be a small group, but believe me most people on the left thorougly approve of their actions.  When I get on the comments sections of news articles concerning violent attacks of leftists on conservative speakers and crowds, the libs in the comments sections invariably (and unbelievably) accuse the conservatives of causing the violence.
Even after me or other conservative commenters on the forum point out to the libs that conservatives don't go to lib/leftist rallies and attack the speaker and the audience, they still fail to acknowledge their group's guilt.
Basically, the violent libs are doing what many inert libs wish they could do....physically stop the free expression of speech by conservatives. They might not be throwing the actual rocks or beating the people, but they sure approve of it.
It is sixties redux in many ways.
There are a few (professional) loudmouths who gin up trouble that goes beyond simple protest and expressing opinion. Almost every riot of that era was incited by a handful of competent agitators, doubtlessly helped by other paid agitators scattered through the crowd to give the impression of solidarity and to pump up the rest in an emotional rush.

I would not be surprised to find that when one strips away the useful idiots and the trendy people there to feel relevant or get media face time as being "caring" about whatever cause, there are a handful of professionals at the root of all these protests, promoted by the media, with a few thousand at most other paid agitators to pump up the useful idiots and "true believers" so the media can promote that and the backers can influence policy.

It is what makes "community organizer" a real job title; every protest a production.

Maybe when daddy told them to 'get a job' he should have been more specific.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Gotta question that one.  The leftists wouldn't accept the left-side image as anything more than an example of the horror of patriarchal militarism, and they don't accept the concept of "manhood" as valid at all.  The rest of us would never dignify the right-side image as anything more than an example of an adult child.  No "manhood" evident in that image to anyone.
Thank you. I could not have said anything you said any different. I mean it when I say, "you complete me".
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LateForLunch

It is sixties redux in many ways.

This is the current legacy of the far left and their enablers, the 'Crats. They have brought back all of the worst elements of the 1960s-70s and none of the positive aspects.

Maybe when daddy told them to 'get a job' he should have been more specific.

Stealin' that one!!  :silly: :silly: :silly: The far left includes the very definition of "astro-turf" i.e., "grassroots" support is wholly and utterly artificially contrived and bogus. Largely and increasingly the 'Crats are now identified as being the political faction favored by the super rich, not the conservative or Republican political factions.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 01:56:49 pm by LateForLunch »