Author Topic: (BREAKING): "Protesters" "Storm" into the Heritage Foundation Building Around 11am  (Read 2899 times)

rangerrebew

"Protesters" "Storm" into the Heritage Foundation Building Around 11am

The claim seems to be this is just a "protest;" it's just that they had to break into the Hertiage building to hold the "protest" in the lobby.

Live feed of the siege on FaceBook.

A picture of the protest when it was outside the building here. Heritage staffers then counter-protested the protesters with "Repeal Obamacare" signs.

But they've now "stormed" the Heritage lobby, as you can see in the video (first link).

Posted by: Ace at 12:19 PM

http://minx.cc:1080/?post=369459
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 06:12:44 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

If they are asked to leave and do not, this is criminal trespass.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Frank Cannon

No cops in DC? All these jerks need to be arrested.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
No cops in DC? All these jerks need to be arrested.

They're probably like Berkeley cops.   Orders to stand and watch the snowflakes riot and harm conservatives.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Rioting, violence, and hate, is the language of the Left.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
Rioting, violence, and hate, is the language of the Left.

Yep. And enabling criminal assault under the pretense of "standing down" (selective enforcement of the law is illegal) is the latest favorite pastime of leftists with badges. There is a lot of evidence that the rank-and-file officers mostly want to do their sworn duty and enforce the law, but the administrators (who report directly to and are subordinate to political officials) order them not to.

The criminals with badges are exploiting the same features of law enforcement that mobs exploit. The imperatives of LEOs change according to the prevailing context of their presence. If a single person breaks the law in front of a LEO, they are duly bound to arrest him and process him through the system. If however, hundreds of people break the law (vandalism or theft for instance) then LEOs are duly bound to focus on CONTAINMENT of the disturbance and may (invariably do) ignore single crimes like vandalism or theft.

The command level LEOs knowing this, exploit their entitlement as administrators to exercise levity and decide that containment becomes their priority as opposed to individual enforcement. More accurately, containment becomes their EXCUSE for allowing destruction and assault of people they don't like. Legislation is needed to clarify this area  of the law, since leftists are mercilessly using it to violate the spirit of the 14th amendment.

Since there is no clear cut demarcation in the law regarding how LEOs officials themselves may "interpret" equal enforcement, they can violate the spirit of the 14th amendment all they want without fear of negative consequences from their superiors or from judges, who are often politically aligned with them.

The only exceptions to this were some recent cases where arrests were made of Christian demonstrators with permits who were attacked by anti-Christian protesters who engaged in rioting and assault against the peaceful Christian demonstrators without any action on the part of law enforcement to stop them. Subsequently, because of the violence, the LEOs ordered the Christians to disburse and cancelled the event. When the peaceful Christians refused to disburse because they were not the ones committing crimes, the LEOs arrested them for failure to disburse.

The Christians' lawyer argued successfully that the LEOs had acted illegally first by failing to take action to stop violence, then by acting against the peaceful protesters without due process (effectively enforcing the Hecklers' Veto). All criminal charges were dropped against the Christians who then filed a lawsuit against the city and against the LEOs who arrested them. That lawsuit is still pending.

It makes sense that the far leftists would continue to attempt to use the Heckler's Veto since it almost worked in the previous case. The scum figure they will likely get a sympathetic judge many times (true), so it's worth it from a strategic perspective to continue to use violence as a method of first resort (true again because there is a lot of up side to it and little down side).

Besides, being cacogens leftists prefer to be violent. They enjoy barbarism and sadistic cruelty. Many of them are far more-closely aligned with misanthropic, anti-theistic Satanists who hate humanity, than with peaceful secular types who are agnostic or atheist. They are often largely there to satisfy a deep seated, psychotic hatred for anyone who disagrees with them strongly
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 07:24:56 pm by LateForLunch »
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)

Online mountaineer

More orchestrated protest of nothing-in-particular. Thanks, Soros.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
DC cops have always been, in my experience, no nonsense, equal opportunity, and don't like unruly protesters.

Do we know what their alleged beef is?  Why the Heritage Foundation?   How many of those people had ever heard of the HF before this?

Offline r9etb

Do we know what their alleged beef is?  Why the Heritage Foundation?   How many of those people had ever heard of the HF before this?

They were there because their app told 'em to show up at Heritage.  I'm guessing "they" (whoever organizes these things) picked Heritage Foundation because HF is working on replacing/repealing obamacare.

It would be really interesting to be able to follow the information/money trail back to "they."  I'm guessing there's not that many "theys."

Offline LateForLunch

They were there because their app told 'em to show up at Heritage.  I'm guessing "they" (whoever organizes these things) picked Heritage Foundation because HF is working on replacing/repealing obamacare.

It would be really interesting to be able to follow the information/money trail back to "they."  I'm guessing there's not that many "theys."

Without question. if people knew how many times the same tiny groups of people are responsible for the actions of the "left" they would be vastly surprised. Largely and increasingly there is no "leftist" movement. At best, there are a core group of agitators financed by Big Leftist Money which administrates just about everything in the mass media and in the political arena of leftist activity.

I would guess that no more than about 2000-3000 people actually make up the entire "political left" and that if they, their money and activities were subtracted from the world, the leftist political movement would simply shrivel up and blow away in the wind.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 09:14:58 pm by LateForLunch »

geronl

I would guess that no more than about 2000-3000 people actually make up the entire "political left" and that if they, their money and activities were subtracted from the world, the leftist political movement would simply shrivel up and blow away in the wind.

Much of the left is funded by taxpayers. Grants, NGO funding, losing lawsuits by special interest groups on purpose (Pigford is an example)  all bring in big money to the left.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Much of the left is funded by taxpayers. Grants, NGO funding, losing lawsuits by special interest groups on purpose (Pigford is an example)  all bring in big money to the left.
One of the problems with the EPA and its relationship to environmental movements which would sue. The EPA would lose and that way the Leftists collected. That's how they could afford the astroturf "movement" large enough to leave 750 truckloads of garbage, a dead body, and numerous abandoned dogs (and puppies) next to the water they were supposedly 'protecting'. After doing over a million dollars in damage to construction equipment, and another 8 million to surrounding property*, killing livestock, burning vehicles, and numerous confrontations with police, and terrorist acts involving active pipelines, they go off to the next soiree. (Well, the ones who aren't in jail, anyway). Of 709 arrests, 94% were people from elsewhere (out of State), and 221 of those had prior records.

*Source:http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/04/the_pigpen_left_dead_body_found_in_dapl_protest_debris.html

I wonder how many of those people are professional 'protesters'.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
We're well past the point of rational discussion and have been for some time.  How do argue with people who believe it is Trump's fault that cities in Michigan have horrible drinking water?  You don't.

Step One is to understand this glaring reality.  Yet the majority of people I talk to and those on TV as well still foolishly believe you can sit down and have an intelligent discussion with these people.  Why people believe this I have no idea.  It defies all logic and common sense, not to mention a mountain of evidence staring them in the face.  How much evidence does everyone need to understand we don't even speak the same language?  They might as well be speaking Chinese.  And I haven't even yet addressed moral values that are 180 degrees opposite.

Stop ignoring the obvious and remove your head from the sand.  Deal with reality now or deal with it later when problems are ten times worse.

Once you get past Step One you can move on to the next step and our history books provide the best solutions forward.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
What were they protesting? They simply don't like any alternative to their own opinions.

Those are just the paid actors who are bussed to stage protests.

Most comprise the sympathetic morons who feel good on donating money to a 'cause' and have no idea of what happens other than they did the 'right thing'.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline LateForLunch

Those are just the paid actors who are bussed to stage protests.

Most comprise the sympathetic morons who feel good on donating money to a 'cause' and have no idea of what happens other than they did the 'right thing'.

Yes, the adjunct "useful idiots" who enable the leftist "feeling-centered" thought-impaired, cacogenic degenerate movement. Those least morally worthy to have power over others who nonetheless often seek that power with the most obsessive energy and effectiveness.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 04:41:20 pm by LateForLunch »

Offline Joe Wooten

I've seen these professional protestors in person. 3 years ago, the wife and I went to Republican Day at the Illinois State Fair to hear the newly elected Governor Rauner speak. About 30 minutes before he was due to show up, 10 or so greyhound busses pulled up ad disgorged about 300 "concerned teachers, parents, and children". Most of them were young obviously single, poorly educated morons (I talked to a couple or three). They were holding up pre-printed signs blasting Rauner for not giving Madigan and his cronies everything they wanted and tried to drown out his speech, but the sound engineer kept on raising the speaker volume to drown them out, so they gave up and left about 20 minutes before Rauner was finished. Found out later from a republican operative all but a handful of the protestors were paid operatives of the Democrat party who go all over the nation to staff up left wing protests. They even have a union and also hire out to strikes to beef up picket lines.

Online mountaineer

Not at all surprising, @Joe Wooten
I've seen on Facebook that the Dems are organizing to request tickets en masse to Trump's upcoming Harrisburg rally and then not show up! Wow, that really will cut like a knife, won't it. Sometimes their "organizing for action" skills are deficient.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Not at all surprising, @Joe Wooten
I've seen on Facebook that the Dems are organizing to request tickets en masse to Trump's upcoming Harrisburg rally and then not show up! Wow, that really will cut like a knife, won't it. Sometimes their "organizing for action" skills are deficient.

I see the logic in that.  It's another way to provide an empty venue.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online mountaineer

I see the logic in that.  It's another way to provide an empty venue.
Yes, that's their intent.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It is  fairly common for hundreds of people to show up who stand outside because they can't get in. I doubt that it will make any difference.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It is  fairly common for hundreds of people to show up who stand outside because they can't get in. I doubt that it will make any difference.

That's what I'm thinking too.  There should be enough "show-ups" to negate whatever it is the dirty tricks people are trying to pull.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Found out later from a republican operative all but a handful of the protestors were paid operatives of the Democrat party who go all over the nation to staff up left wing protests. They even have a union and also hire out to strikes to beef up picket lines.

And they say there are no jobs in America.  Maybe you should call CNN and fill them in as I'm sure they'd be happy to report business is booming.

Seems the conservatives should create a database and use facial recognition technology to out these guys each and every time they show up.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Seems the conservatives should create a database and use facial recognition technology to out these guys each and every time they show up.
Heck, a website of "Know your protestor" would be great, but with the left all wearing ninja masks, that will be tough.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis