Author Topic: Bachelor vet Chris Soules is arrested in Iowa after 'crashing into tractor trailer while in possession of alcohol then fleeing scene as driver lay dying'  (Read 697 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Bachelor vet Chris Soules is arrested in Iowa after 'crashing into tractor trailer while in possession of alcohol then fleeing scene as driver lay dying'

The reality star was seen in a mugshot that was shared on Tuesday
    He was on the 19th season of The Bachelor after appearing on The Bachelorette
    Soules was last seen on top of the Empire State Building in NYC on Friday
    He's still being held by police, according to the Buchanan County Sheriff’s Office
    Chris has been charged with 'leaving the scene of a fatal car accident that left one individual dead'
    The star was not charged with driving under the influence

By Heidi Parker For Dailymail.com

Published: 10:19 EDT, 25 April 2017 | Updated: 12:32 EDT, 25 April 2017

Chris Soules of The Bachelor fame was arraigned this morning in connection to a fatal collision with a tractor trailer in Iowa Monday night.

The reality TV star appeared in court Tuesday and was charged with leaving the scene of the crash. Court documents also indicate Soules was in possession of alcoholic beverage containers at the time of the incident, which took place at around 8.20pm in Buchanan County.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4444036/Chris-Soules-arrested-killing-driver-tractor.html#ixzz4fHROrfcQ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I'm not into reality shows but I found this to be an alarming story. Maybe nobody here even knows who this guy is.

Offline Frank Cannon

Looks like this douche will be a bachelor a bit longer.....unless he finds that special someone in the prison bath house.

BTW, who celebrates E15? What a POS loser.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Republic is lost.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
He sounds like your typical Des Moines d-bagger.

Maybe his next gig will be a prison TV reality series.

Plot Line Episode 1-  Chris reaches down to pick up the soap
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
I'm not into reality shows but I found this to be an alarming story. Maybe nobody here even knows who this guy is.

I will confess., The Bachelor, Bachelorette, and Bachehelor in Paradise are guilty pleasures. I've been watching since season one.

@TomSea
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 05:31:52 pm by Freya »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️