Author Topic: Mike Rowe has doubts about Trump’s ‘Buy American, Hire American’ policy  (Read 294 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Former ‘Dirty Jobs’ host Mike Rowe expressed some doubt about Trump’s “Buy American, Hire American” policy. He explain why in a segment with Tucker Carlson Monday on Fox News.

When Rowe was asked by Carlson if he was surprised by the popularity of Trump’s policy, he said no, but he was nervous about it for two reasons.

“First of all, I’m not sure I really understand it, to be honest, I mean I’m not a lawyer and it’s an Executive Order and it’s full of a lot of fine print. Secondly, and more importantly, it feels like it might be a shortcut. And as my pop used to say, ‘shortcuts lead to long delays.’ I don’t know if it is or if it isn’t.”.....

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/04/24/mike-rowe-has-doubts-about-trumps-buy-american-hire-american-policy/

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Rowe is pretty much a apolitical kind of guy, with some sense.  Worth a read.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.