Author Topic: Rush: French Election Mirrors U.S. 2016 Vote (April 24 show)  (Read 577 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Rush: French Election Mirrors U.S. 2016 Vote (April 24 show)
« on: April 25, 2017, 01:39:11 pm »
French Election Mirrors U.S. 2016 Vote
Apr 24, 2017

RUSH: Of course not. We’re not gonna JIP Obama. We’re not gonna join Obama’s speech. What do you mean, are we gonna JIP Obama? JIP means “join in progress” in broadcast lingo. No, we’re not gonna do that. We’re rolling tape on it. If there’s anything newsworthy in there, we’ll say it. You want to make a bet whether he mentions it is word “Trump” or not? I’ll say he doesn’t. I don’t think he wants to go there. We’ll see though.

Anyway, greetings, folks. Hope you had a great weekend. Rush Limbaugh rocking and rolling for broadcast excellence. Three hours straight ahead. The telephone number is 800-282-2882, if you want to appear on the program as a caller. If so, remember the purpose of calls and callers is to make the host look good. But that doesn’t like mean that you call in and just consistently praise me. What that means is that callers are supposed to inspire and ignite the host into further area of inquiry and expertise and that’s what we look for. If you want to send an email, you can do that, ElRushbo@eibnet.us.

Okay, now, folks, I need to beg your indulgence here at the beginning for a couple of things. We’re gonna get into everything that’s in the news out there, the French election particularly. You might think, “Come on, why do we need to?” You’re gonna be amazed at the similarities demographically, structurally, politically, what’s happening in France and in the United States. And you’re gonna be amazed at the political coalitions that have sprung up in France that, in many ways, mirror exactly what’s happening in the United States.

Continued: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/04/24/french-election-mirrors-u-s-2016-vote-except-marine-le-pen-is-not-donald-trump-whod-still-win-today/