Author Topic: Obama’s Iran Deal Was Much Worse Than We Suspected. Barack Obama didn’t just undermine our allies with the Iran deal—he undermined his own Justice Department.  (Read 903 times)

rangerrebew

Obama’s Iran Deal Was Much Worse Than We Suspected
Barack Obama didn’t just undermine our allies with the Iran deal—he undermined his own Justice Department.

By David Harsanyi
April 24, 2017

What if Donald Trump had unilaterally shut down every investigation into Russian espionage, released over 20 suspected Russian spies, struck a deal to get rid of sanctions against Russia—in return for honoring deals that had been signed years before—and then lied to the American people about the entire episode?

That’s the Obama Administration’s Iran deal. It might have been the first time the United States has offered extensive concessions to a nation that has continued to destabilize its interests, for nothing in return. But Barack Obama didn’t just support Iran’s position over our allies like Israel (no surprise there, considering his antagonism) or Sunni nations—he supported it ahead of his own Justice Department’s 30-year counterproliferation efforts.

http://thefederalist.com/2017/04/24/barack-obamas-iran-deal-was-much-worse-than-we-suspected/
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 01:04:00 pm by rangerrebew »

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I've said that the Trump admin needs to look into this deal and the Dems role in it. The whole manufactured Russia hysteria will vaporize after that.
The Republic is lost.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Considering that Valerie Jarrett is obviously an Iranian agent, and was Obama's mommy/coPresident for 8 years, none of this should be a surprise. This deal doesn't mention the massive, incredible amount of top secret military and space technology Obama/Jarrett released to Iran, because Obama thought it 'wasn't fair' that only America should have it. Obama/Jarrett as President really was like having a fox guarding the hen house, in the most literal use of that phrase.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Considering that Valerie Jarrett is obviously an Iranian agent, and was Obama's mommy/coPresident for 8 years, none of this should be a surprise. This deal doesn't mention the massive, incredible amount of top secret military and space technology Obama/Jarrett released to Iran, because Obama thought it 'wasn't fair' that only America should have it. Obama/Jarrett as President really was like having a fox guarding the hen house, in the most literal use of that phrase.

SOME of us have recognized the facts for a LONG time now! This country will be a LONG time recovering from the Obama administration IF it does at all!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

SOME of us have recognized the facts for a LONG time now! This country will be a LONG time recovering from the Obama administration IF it does at all!

Meanwhile the b*stard is about to make $400k on a single speech to Cantor Fitzgerald. I'm afraid we'll have to wait until the next life for justice.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
This should be a big story.  Should be headlines in every US newspaper and many foreign ones.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
This should be a big story.  Should be headlines in every US newspaper and many foreign ones.

Should being the operative word!  Don't hold your breath waiting for it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

Meanwhile the b*stard is about to make $400k on a single speech to Cantor Fitzgerald. I'm afraid we'll have to wait until the next life for justice.

But we can be assured that it WILL come.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
skeeter wrote:
"Meanwhile the b*stard is about to make $400k on a single speech to Cantor Fitzgerald."

I mentioned this in another thread, but since it came up again...

Why would anyone pay obama $400k for a speech now?
He is out of office, and has no political power.

So...  what is that money paying for?
It doesn't make sense that it could be payment for "future favors".
The only possibility I can see is... payment for "services rendered"?
If so, from whom, for what...?

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
skeeter wrote:
"Meanwhile the b*stard is about to make $400k on a single speech to Cantor Fitzgerald."

I mentioned this in another thread, but since it came up again...

Why would anyone pay obama $400k for a speech now?
He is out of office, and has no political power.

So...  what is that money paying for?
It doesn't make sense that it could be payment for "future favors".
The only possibility I can see is... payment for "services rendered"?
If so, from whom, for what...?

Seems to me you're asking exactly the right questions.