Author Topic: Trump’s LARGEST nuclear sub arrives in South Korea as China agrees action MUST be taken  (Read 819 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump’s LARGEST nuclear sub arrives in South Korea as China agrees action MUST be taken
THE LARGEST nuclear submarine in the US arsenal arrived in South Korea today in a show of force as tensions escalate with North Korea.

By Thomas Hunt

PUBLISHED: 05:11, Tue, Apr 25, 2017 | UPDATED: 07:44, Tue, Apr 25, 2017

The US navy sub arrived in the port city of Busan, on the same day that Kim Jong-un celebrates the 85th anniversary of the founding of the Korean People’s army.

Analysts have revealed the watercraft can carry 154 Tomahawk cruise missiles and are equipped to stealthily deploy up to 66 Navy SEALs.

more
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/796095/Kim-Jong-un-Donald-Trump-North-Korea-nuclear-war-submarine-missile-White-House-China-WW3
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Wingnut

I didn't know Trump Owned his own sub? 

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
My remarks, entirely, @Wingnut. That's our sub, not President' Trump's.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline NavyCanDo

Trump's sub?   Liberal media, sometimes you just gotta admire their way of manipulating headlines.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Wingnut

My remarks, entirely, @Wingnut. That's our sub, not President' Trump's.

The Express must be one of those fake news british tabloids?

Offline Smokin Joe

The Express must be one of those fake news british tabloids?
Any more, they could be a FOX subsidiary.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Must not be a WH sanctioned press release.  It didn't say "HUGE"
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Awesome, the president came with his own sub.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Awesome, the president came with his own sub.

Every politician needs his own military weapon....

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Wingnut

They say that sub is there....But is it "Really" There?   

Wingnut

Every politician needs his own military weapon....

And like Mike they should also wear a latex helmet with reservoir tip.

Offline Smokin Joe

And like Mike they should also wear a latex helmet with reservoir tip.

Shhhhh! They told him that was his unicorn suit...

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Shhhhh! They told him that was his unicorn suit...

Yep, and probably not gonna find many lady unicorns with a horn of that length.

Offline Smokin Joe

Back to the old joke  about why they wear ties...

C S Lewis

Wingnut

Back to the old joke  about why they wear ties...

The one about lawyers?  LOL

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
"Trump's" sub?

Offline Smokin Joe

C S Lewis