Author Topic: Obama: 'I probably wouldn't have been president' if certain high school photos surfaced  (Read 1487 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama: 'I probably wouldn't have been president' if certain high school photos surfaced
by Pete Kasperowicz | Apr 24, 2017, 1:29 PM

Former President Obama warned young, aspiring politicians on Monday to be careful of what pictures they take of themselves, and said if there were pictures of some of his activities while in school, he may not have been elected president.

"It is true that if you had pictures of everything I had done when I was in high school, I probably wouldn't have been president of the United States," Obama said in a speech in Chicago.

"So, I would advise all of you to be a little more circumspect about your selfies, and what you take pictures of," he said. "Just a suggestion."

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/obama-i-probably-wouldnt-have-been-president-if-certain-high-school-photos-surfaced/article/2621086
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mirraflake

I'm glad there was no cell phones, online FB or picture taking when I was young.

Online mountaineer

We knew plenty about you, Barry, and you still got elected.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 01:24:06 am by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Obama Returns to Spotlight, Reminisces About Smoking Pot in the 'Choom Gang'
By: Joseph Curl
April 24, 2017
Barack Obama has spent the last few months kite-boarding with a billionaire off the coast of a private island, hanging around on a super yacht in Tahiti with more billionaires and rock stars and mega-celebrities, and, we're assuming, furnishing his five homes spread across the U.S.

But you know Obama: He just can't stay out of the spotlight. And so, on Monday, Obama showed up for his first big event since leaving office in January. He participated in a discussion with students at the University of Chicago, where he was once a visiting professor teaching constitutional law. The avuncular Obama sat cross-legged on stage with a half dozen young people, musing about life, politics -- and smoking weed.

Oh, and selfies.

"I would advise all of you to be a little more circumspect about your selfies," Obama said to laughter (even though he was known to take a LOT of selfies, like this one and this one). ...

“If you had pictures of everything I’d done when I was in high school, I probably wouldn’t have been president of the United States,” he said.

And then he segued into his days as a pot head in a group called the Choom Gang. Lest you forget, David Maraniss' biography Barack Obama: The Story details Obama's days of smoking marijuana with his friends in Honolulu.

"A favorite hangout was a lush hideaway called Pumping Stations, where they parked their cars, turned up Blue Oyster Cult on their stereos, 'lit up some 'sweet-sticky Hawaiian buds,' and washed it down with 'green bottle beer.' Once stoned, Maraniss alleges, the gang was often seen slipping past the 'keep out' signs at the gorgeous Manoa Stream and standing under a rock where water rushed overhead," The Week reported in a review of the book.

On Monday, Obama warned kids not to photograph themselves too much because "everything's searchable."   ...
Excerpted from Daily Wire

As Ben Shapiro said, note the number of personal pronouns.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
His new book title - Lone Wolf

Online mountaineer

His new book title - Lone Wolf
His book's title should be "Valerie's Bitch."

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
People would have voted for Obama even if they knew that he is a dope smoking, pro-Iran, anti-Israel, racist, gay, communist, Muslim. The people who voted for Obama did not vote for Obama because of Obama. They voted for Obama in spite of Obama. They were fanatical and desperate to vote for a Black man. Any Liberal Black man. Obama just happened to be in the right place at the right time.

And the fact that Clinton is a horrible person that everyone hates, and McCain is an ass-kissing weasel who refused to campaign against him, and handed Obama the election on a platter, was icing on the cake.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 12:52:47 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand

:silly:

Offline verga

People would have voted for Obama even if they knew that he is a dope smoking, pro-Iran, anti-Israel, racist, gay, communist, Muslim. The people who voted for Obama did not vote for Obama because of Obama. They voted for Obama in spite of Obama. They were fanatical and desperate to vote for a Black man. Any Liberal Black man. Obama just happened to be in the right place at the right time.

And the fact that Clinton is a horrible person that everyone hates, and McCain is an ass-kissing weasel who refused to campaign against him, and handed Obama the election on a platter, was icing on the cake.
:amen:  :beer: :thumbsup:
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online mountaineer

Tuesday, April 25, 2017
At Some Point, You’ve Done Enough Damage. At That Point Just Shut-Up.
Michelle Obama's Mirror
After a grueling 8 years Barry decided to take a little R&R - about 100 days. He reemerged where he originally crawled out of his chrysalis – Chicago- to give his first post-presidency speech to a group of future community organizers/agitators:

Former President Barack Obama on Monday kicked off his first public appearance since leaving office by jokingly asking if he's missed anything important.

"So uh, what's been going on while I've been gone?" Obama asked with a smile. The Hill
I presume he meant after he’d left office.

We all know what happened when he was MIA on the job

“If you had pictures of everything I had done when I was in high school, I probably wouldn’t have been president of the United States,” Obama said with a chuckle. – Breitbart
And I would just add that if we had pictures of even half the things he had done when he was in the White House, he probably wouldn’t have been re-elected president of the United States either.

Future generations will still be discussing why it was that we didn’t get any of those pictures.

A well rested Barry gave yesterday’s speech for “free” – a gesture of support for his former Secretary of Education Arne Duncan who is mentoring young people these days. Future speeches however will draw down fees in the Bill and Hillary  range: reportedly $400k for  a speech at Cantor Fitzgerald's (TRIGGER WARNING! WALL STREET!) healthcare conference this September. I think it’s just their way of saying “thank you” for all the money that spilled their way thanks to the great Obamacare health grab of 2009. I wonder if he’ll remind them that “at some point you’ve made enough money.”

Or does that just apply to the little people who don’t have any money?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The photos probably existed before his campaign began in 2006 or so.

Some were probably "bought up" to simply disappear afterwards.

If a few still exist, we may actually see them in time.

Too late to make a difference now.

Hmmmm... the man is out of office with [presumably] no more power. Why would anyone pay him $400,000 for a single speech?
I don't see how this could be a payoff for "favors to come"?
Could it be a payoff for "favors granted" previously?

Offline Rivergirl

MSM covered for bubba and they surely did cover for Obie.
Covered for DT as well.  Ratings in his case.   Ideology in the dem case.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Obama just happened to be in the right place at the right time.

There was never any "just happened". He was selected, groomed, and installed.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Oceander

Most likely true. 

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

888high58888 888high58888 888high58888 888high58888
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Rivergirl

Hanging around with unrepentant terrorists....................no problem.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Hanging around with unrepentant terrorists....................no problem.

Thank you.  :laugh:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Rivergirl

As if everyone in the msm didn't know all about slick willie's perversions.............

Offline kidd

Right. Just school photos.

Or school transcripts
Or voting record as a state senator
Or social security information
Or how he was allowed to visit Pakistan
Or his status in the Philippians
Or how he bought his house in Chicago
Or how he was able to get sealed court record of political opponents unsealed
Or other photos with a known domestic terrorist (Bill Ayers)

Whew! Good thing those photos didn't come out.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 12:49:13 am by kidd »