Author Topic: Activist Says Having ‘Genital Preferences’ In Dating Is Transphobic  (Read 4647 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Activist Says Having ‘Genital Preferences’ In Dating Is Transphobic
« Reply #75 on: April 26, 2017, 04:18:20 am »
Yes it is funny how the mind plays out all these scenarios in such short fashion. Now I wonder about a previous drum major at my school that was a bright talented young lady at one time. It was rumored that my band director's (PB) friend was a lesbian band director at the neighboring school . One day PB came in to class with a scratched face and it was rumored she gave it to him in a dispute they had with a night out with friends drinking. I wonder if my band director introduced our previous young female drum major to his lesbian friend. She went from being a well rounded fun loving person to somewhat a downtrodden kid that acted like some reclusive Goth kid.

It just makes me wonder, how coordinated are these gay/bi/trans people to helping each other seduce other kids? I am beginning to think it goes deeper than imagined as some have pointed out and unfortunately it begins with good people remaining silent. I wish my parents had talked to me more about just how twisted this world was. Perhaps they never realized it themselves even though there is nothing new under the sun.
'Normalcy bias' isn't just for the "zombie apocalypse" or TEOTWAWKI, it happens all the time. We trust our surroundings to be as we perceive them, even when we don't trust our perceptions and tell ourselves everything is just fine in spite of them.

Parents are especially that way about children, and anyone who is raising a child has to be willing to hang up the rose colored glasses and see when the kid they desperately want to live a Pollyannish life and be the best in class is actually having problems. You want your kids to be kids, as innocent as possible as long as possible, too.
Of course, no child wants to disappoint, especially their parents (unless that is exactly their aim in an act of rebellion), so they often won't want to disrupt the flow of things with 'minor' problems, and by the time they are major, kids often feel lost.

It takes reassurance that come what may, they are your kid, you care, and you want to help if you can or help get help if it is beyond you. You do that for them if they get hurt playing, if they get sick, you do it for that other less obvious injury as well.

Growing up sucks. It can be fun, but it has those moments that make it something few of us would repeat unless we could go back knowing what we know now, and even then... Going back without that would mean learning a lot of hard and painful lessons (more for some than others) all over again. No thanks. It's hard enough to help shepherd another generation through that, and I'm thankful to be a little wiser this time.

As for coordination, from the lesbian predators I have seen (in the bars long ago) there is a definite subculture, and they compare notes. How coordinated the recruiting is, I don't know, except that when one fails another might try a slightly different angle. I suppose in that sense it is little different from other situations where someone is looking to 'get lucky', except the idea of who doing what with who is different, and the basic rules of decency in predation seem to be thrown away. (A guy would have to be a real lowlife to hit on another guy's wife just after they had had a fight, but I watched a lesbian move right in).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #76 on: April 26, 2017, 11:17:23 am »
That guy looks and sounds like about as much of a woman as Iggy Pop does. He's got the hair, and that's about it.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #77 on: April 26, 2017, 01:35:11 pm »
So this guy is allowed to prefer his own genital arrangement -- it's just that nobody else can have a preference?

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #78 on: April 26, 2017, 03:45:32 pm »
Stuff gets moved off the "Politics"  forum when someone wants to kill the discussion.   

Once again,  this is the place where discussions are sent to die. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #79 on: April 26, 2017, 03:56:51 pm »
Stuff gets moved off the "Politics"  forum when someone wants to kill the discussion.   

Once again,  this is the place where discussions are sent to die.
Four pages of comments means the discussion didn't die.  :shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #80 on: April 26, 2017, 04:10:23 pm »
The whole "LGBTQ" thing puzzles me.  I mean, the left is supposedly about the elimination of gender roles in society, yet gender roles is precisely how transgenderism is defined in practical terms.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #81 on: April 26, 2017, 05:03:07 pm »
So this guy is allowed to prefer his own genital arrangement -- it's just that nobody else can have a preference?

That's the way leftist 'open-mindedness' works.  I get what I want and you have to agree with me.   **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Joe Wooten

« Reply #82 on: April 26, 2017, 05:24:42 pm »
If you want more Trump, this kind of insanity and the willing participation of the government at all levels to abet it is how you get more Trump.