Author Topic: Activist Says Having ‘Genital Preferences’ In Dating Is Transphobic  (Read 4650 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

SOURCE: RED STATE

URL: http://www.redstate.com/kiradavis/2017/04/24/activist-says-genital-preferences-dating-transphobic/

by Kira Davis

Trans-activist Riley J. Dennis says having ‘genital preferences’ in dating is transphobic.

Yes, you read that correctly. If you’re a man who wants your woman to have a vagina you’re a bigot.

Dennis released a video at Everydayfeminist.com about his theory on “cissexism”, which he says is interchangeable with “transphobia” and means “prejudice or discrimination against trans people.”

My head is spinning. So, you’re born gay, you’re born trans, but no one is born straight. Straight people are just bigots.

Got it….I think.

To quote Dennis:

[People] might argue that being attracted to women without vaginas in no way negatively affects trans people, but on the other hand I would argue it’s more complicated than that. We all have our implicit biases built into our preferences and gender isn’t as simple as just the genitals you have.

Uh, no. It is exactly that simple. Do you science much, bro? Also, are we to believe trans people are the only humans without that implicit bias built into their preferences? If you’re a trans man who is only attracted to women with vaginas (I can’t believe I actually had to write that phrase) are you “cissexist” and “transphobic” as well?

Riley goes on to discuss the rebuttals to his “cissexism” argument, admitting that he has received many complaints from lesbians who claim he is engaging in “lesbian erasure”. He goes on to say that he doesn’t deny any lesbian the right to prefer vaginas but not all women have vaginas and if a lesbian denies that being attracted to a woman with a penis is also a valid homosexual choice that is because she’s “cissexist”.

I’m not making this up. I wish I were, but I’m not. It took a great deal of effort to even type the previous paragraph, so I’ll stop here and let the rest of the video speak for itself. Be assured, it is just more of the same gobbly-gook.

Just to recap: This is a video of a man who thinks he is really a woman telling women to let men set the agenda for what qualifies as their womanhood.

Lord, don’t tarry.

Click above link for the video

Offline mountaineer

Mental illness. It's everywhere.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
I'm getting a phobia just reading this crap.

Offline DiogenesLamp

Activist Says Having ‘Genital Preferences’ in Dating is Transphobic

Trans-activist Riley J. Dennis says having ‘genital preferences’ in dating is transphobic.

Yes, you read that correctly. If you’re a man who wants your woman to have a vagina you’re a bigot.

Dennis released a video at Everydayfeminist.com about his theory on “cissexism”, which he says is interchangeable with “transphobia” and means “prejudice or discrimination against trans people.”

My head is spinning. So, you’re born gay, you’re born trans, but no one is born straight. Straight people are just bigots.

Got it….I think.

http://www.redstate.com/kiradavis/2017/04/24/activist-says-genital-preferences-dating-transphobic/
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Frank Cannon

This is what I was met with when I went to the original source site...

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Offline DiogenesLamp

This is what I was met with when I went to the original source site...

I'm not surprised.   That is the sort of thing that you would expect to see at a liberal site.
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline corbe

This is terrible news, this means there's gonna be a run on women with vaginas, and all the old, rich farts are gonna start hoarding them, like they do Classic Muscle Cars, I'll soon be priced out of the market.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cripplecreek

This is terrible news, this means there's gonna be a run on women with vaginas, and all the old, rich farts are gonna start hoarding them, like they do Classic Muscle Cars, I'll soon be priced out of the market.

I'm already priced out of the market.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Well then, Liberal feminists must be the most bigoted people on Earth. From the day Trump was elected until today, it seems like all they want to talk about is their vaginas and their p_ssy hats. He needs to take his mental illness up with the Liberals first, before he starts trying to convert straight guys into his cult.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Activist Says Having ‘Genital Preferences’ In Dating Is Transphobic
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2017, 11:23:43 pm »
The problem is that the conclusion results in 'you must have sex with me.' Which is essentially rape.

They are mindbending this stuff to the point where it's colliding into each other, and you are forcing the majority to bow to a tiny aristocratic minority. Basically, sexual feudalism.

And I love it. This is the stuff from the LGBTQSNAFUBAR crowd that makes people run from liberalism.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 11:24:20 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2017, 11:30:16 pm »
There are countless examples of idiocy on the Left, this being just another. There is a vast difference between an agenda that seeks to dictate people's personal preferences...like this moron, and one that simply wants all people to be equal under the law. Its not hard to find people on either fringe saying ridiculous things...you've got folks on the right who believes gays should burn for eternity, and idiots on the Left who think hetero men have no right to prefer women.  Stupidity knows no political, gender or racial bounds.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2017, 11:38:12 pm »
There are countless examples of idiocy on the Left, this being just another. There is a vast difference between an agenda that seeks to dictate people's personal preferences...like this moron, and one that simply wants all people to be equal under the law. Its not hard to find people on either fringe saying ridiculous things...you've got folks on the right who believes gays should burn for eternity, and idiots on the Left who think hetero men have no right to prefer women.  Stupidity knows no political, gender or racial bounds.

The Trouble is,  the ridiculous things the left was saying in the 80s and 90s are now reality in the 2010s.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline musiclady

« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2017, 11:48:02 pm »

The Trouble is,  the ridiculous things the left was saying in the 80s and 90s are now reality in the 2010s.

Exactly.

Extremist, nutcase stuff that the left was saying a few decades ago is now mainstream "thinking" among liberals.

Even those who post regularly on this forum......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

geronl

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2017, 11:50:43 pm »
It goes from parody to fact in no time when it's about the fringe left.

Now men who refuse to date mutilated men are sexist. lol.

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2017, 11:53:41 pm »
Exactly.

Extremist, nutcase stuff that the left was saying a few decades ago is now mainstream "thinking" among liberals.

No gay is ever going to make you date them or force you to have sex with them. These idiots are the outer outer fringe.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2017, 12:42:12 am »
No gay is ever going to make you date them or force you to have sex with them. These idiots are the outer outer fringe.

Oh, no.  Not another sex thread.  At least a thread in which people who are terrified a gay person is going to come in and do something to them or society as a whole will spend way too many words explaining that.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2017, 12:49:02 am »
The problem is that the conclusion results in 'you must have sex with me.'
The problem might be that no one knows how to have sex with that creature Riley J. Dennis, because he doesn't know what he is - or what goes where.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline corbe

« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2017, 12:52:20 am »
Oh, no.  Not another sex thread.  At least a thread in which people who are terrified a gay person is going to come in and do something to them or society as a whole will spend way too many words explaining that.

You're obviously Transphobic, @Emjay and living on a island in the middle of nowhere makes your phobia even worse than it is. JS
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2017, 12:56:07 am »
   You're obviously Transphobic, @Emjay and living on a island in the middle of nowhere makes your phobia even worse than it is. JS

On top of that, I feel myself becoming a clone of WTF. 

(It's actually in the middle of the Pacific)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 12:56:55 am by Emjay »
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2017, 01:04:07 am »
Exactly.

At some point we have to wonder if its really ignorance or deliberate agenda driven dishonesty.

The default conservative position should be that these mentally ill transgendered people need psychological help. Instead these agenda driven liars expect us to indulge the fantasies of these mentally ill people while calling us bigots if we don't.

Offline corbe

« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2017, 01:06:15 am »
On top of that, I feel myself become a clone of WTF. 

(It's actually in the middle of the Pacific)

Surely not, WTF?  Please tell me Trump signed an EO outlawing his ability to Clone/Reproduce.
  @Weird Tolkienish Figure
    You made my point though, How many Trans can afford a Air ticket to the Middle of the Pacific Ocean, your Paradise?
    US City dwellers deal with this crap on a daily basis.

I'm old school, I remember in the early 70's in Texas when sodomy was 20 to life, just like getting caught with a roach in your ashtray, they might not have been happy in their closet, but I sure was, to late now, Pandora's Box has been opened.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2017, 01:10:05 am »

Lord help us.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Mod2

« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2017, 01:18:55 am »
Merged two threads on same topic

Offline Idiot