Author Topic: Awful. Obama to Speak in Chicago — Will Take Questions on President Trump  (Read 2904 times)

rangerrebew

Awful. Obama to Speak in Chicago — Will Take Questions on President Trump

Roger Kint Apr 24th, 2017 11:31 am 19 Comments

President Donald Trump’s first one hundred days in office will end April 29. As such, former President Barack Obama’s current visit to Chicago offers him an opportunity to criticize his successor. But will he take it?

On Sunday and at the invitation of Arne Duncan, Obama met with a group of Chicago’s Create Real Destiny Program, which provides services for at-risk youth. CRED was founded by the former Education Secretary.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/awful-obama-will-speak-chicago-will-take-questions-president-trump/
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 05:07:47 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

The questions were written in advance by Ashley Judd, Madonna, Nazi Pelosi, Maxine Waters, and Chris Matthews. :silly:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

This is why these people need to be prosecuted.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Will #nevertrumps be watching, for ideas ??
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline kevindavis007

On what charge????
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Really.  I would be happier with Obama in prison than with him recruiting new traitors in Chicago.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline musiclady

Go away, Barry.  You're yesterday's news, and we don't give a rip what you say about ANYTHING.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline kevindavis007

Opposing Trump.

Funny, I thought there was a thing called the 1st Amendment..

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

Do you think Trump gives a shit about any of the amendments? They're obstacles to him.

Offline kevindavis007

Do you think Trump gives a shit about any of the amendments? They're obstacles to him.

That is how I see it.. Call me old fashioned.. But I don't like arresting people just because the oppose the current President of the United States.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 06:55:20 pm by kevindavis »

Offline DiogenesLamp

Awful. Obama to Speak in Chicago.

The world has heard quite enough from this fool already.     

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

• Technical

That is how I see it.. Call me old fashioned.. But I don't like arresting people just because the oppose the current President of the United States.

Half of his supporters want to make him emperor anyway. Emperor's generally don't tolerate dissent.

And what is more American than an emperor?

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Ditto. I would rather them speak and reveal exactly who they are than muzzle them which makes them a martyr to their cause and leaves doubt their intentions.

Offline DiogenesLamp

Opposing Trump.

And this is why people don't take you seriously.    If you've paid any attention to the things Obama has done over the last 8 years,   you wouldn't be so flippant about what he should be charged with. 

I've lost count of all the blatantly illegal things that stupid corrupt bastard has done.   I have long said that his subordinates need to be prosecuted (like Lois Lerner)  for their wrongdoing,   and it won't be any time at all before they start rolling over on each other regarding criminal culpability that reaches all the way to Obama.   

Obama belongs in prison.   
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

What does the first amendment have to do with corruption and abuse of power by Obama when he was President?   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline kevindavis007

And this is why people don't take you seriously.    If you've paid any attention to the things Obama has done over the last 8 years,   you wouldn't be so flippant about what he should be charged with. 

I've lost count of all the blatantly illegal things that stupid corrupt bastard has done.   I have long said that his subordinates need to be prosecuted (like Lois Lerner)  for their wrongdoing,   and it won't be any time at all before they start rolling over on each other regarding criminal culpability that reaches all the way to Obama.   

Obama belongs in prison.

Again on what charge?? Speaking on what is on his mind??

Offline kevindavis007

What does the first amendment have to do with corruption and abuse of power by Obama when he was President?   

Obama is no longer President.. Who cares..

Offline DiogenesLamp

Obama going to prison has nothing to do with his opinions,  it has to do with his numerous illegal actions while President.   Things like gun running in Mexico,   spying on political opponents,  using the power of office to  attack and undermine his political opponents,    and so forth. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline kevindavis007

Obama going to prison has nothing to do with his opinions,  it has to do with his numerous illegal actions while President.   Things like gun running in Mexico,   spying on political opponents,  using the power of office to  attack and undermine his political opponents,    and so forth.

Hate to break this to you, but Obama is not going to jail..

• Technical

And this is why people don't take you seriously.   

I don't take anyone seriously on this site, certainly not you. My purpose on this site is to vent.

If you don't like that, ah well.  ^-^

Offline DiogenesLamp

Again on what charge?? Speaking on what is on his mind??

Are you that simple?   Obama needs to be prosecuted for abuse of power and criminal activity. 

The suggestion by the commenter above that he be prosecuted had to do with his past behavior,  not the fact that he is expressing an opinion.   

The man's point,  (and i've forgotten who suggested it)   was that  *IF*  that greasy corrupt fool was in Prison,   *WE*  wouldn't have to put up with him speaking out like this,   and that is a point I completely agree with.   

Obama needs to go to prison.   That incarceration might interfere with his exercise of the first amendment is a feature,  not a bug. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline kevindavis007

Are you that simple?   Obama needs to be prosecuted for abuse of power and criminal activity. 

The suggestion by the commenter above that he be prosecuted had to do with his past behavior,  not the fact that he is expressing an opinion.   

The man's point,  (and i've forgotten who suggested it)   was that  *IF*  that greasy corrupt fool was in Prison,   *WE*  wouldn't have to put up with him speaking out like this,   and that is a point I completely agree with.   

Obama needs to go to prison.   That incarceration might interfere with his exercise of the first amendment is a feature,  not a bug.

I'm going to say this one more time.. OBAMA IS NOT GOING TO PRISON!!!

Offline DiogenesLamp

Obama is no longer President.. Who cares..

Now that's brilliant.   The extended premise is that we should no longer care about murderers because their crimes are in the past.     

This might be a concept that is too advanced for you to grasp,   but we punish wrongdoers in an effort to minimize future wrongdoing by others.    It's called "deterrence."   

Obama was the most corrupt President in History,   and the hammer of justice needs to fall on him hard so as to discourage future two-bit dictators from trying Obama's stunts themselves.   

A nation of laws needs to apply those laws to those that govern just as much as to the little guys. 

— Lord Melbourne —