Author Topic: Trump: I gave 'Face the Nation' its highest ratings 'since the World Trade Center came down'  (Read 557 times)

Offline corbe

Trump: I gave 'Face the Nation' its highest ratings 'since the World Trade Center came down'

By Rebecca Savransky - 04/24/17 11:40 AM EDT

President Trump says he gave CBS's "Face The Nation" its highest ratings since the "World Trade Center came down."

During an interview with the Associated Press, Trump touted his ratings, saying that when he appears on different networks, the shows' audiences grow.

"On any, on air, (CBS 'Face the Nation' host John) Dickerson had 5.2 million people. It's the highest for 'Face the Nation' or as I call it, 'Deface the Nation," Trump said during the interview.

"It's the highest for "Deface the Nation" since the World Trade Center. Since the World Trade Center came down. It's a tremendous advantage."

The president also said he got high ratings when he appeared on Fox News host Chris Wallace's Sunday show.

"I have, seem to get very high ratings. I definitely. You know Chris Wallace had 9.2 million people, it's the highest in the history of the show," the president said of his appearance on the program.

"I have all the ratings for all those morning shows. Chris Wallace, look back during the Army-Navy football game, I did his show that morning."

The president said he gets treated "very unfairly" by the media, but praised Fox News for its coverage.

"The fake media is some of you. I could tell you who it is, 100 percent," he said.

<..snip..>

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/330219-trump-i-gave-face-the-nation-its-highest-ratings-since-the-world
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Trump is degenerate lowlife garbage.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Trump is as hubris and self-important in his own eyes as Obama, if not moreso.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

This is bad right here. Imagine if Obama said this?