Author Topic: Dick Durbin, Tom Perez To 28 Percent Of Dems Who Oppose Abortion: Get In Line Or Get Out  (Read 490 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dick Durbin, Tom Perez To 28 Percent Of Dems Who Oppose Abortion: Get In Line Or Get Out

Posted By Peter Hasson On 6:21 PM 04/23/2017

The 28 percent of Democrats who oppose abortion have no place in the Democratic party, according to two of the party’s leading figures.

Illinois Sen. Dick Durbin echoed party chair Tom Perez Sunday in saying that there is no room in the party for dissent on the abortion issue.

“I am committed to women’s rights under the law, reproductive rights certainly, and our party is [committed],” Durbin said in an appearance on CNN. “We’ve made that part of our platform and position for a long, long time. I know within the ranks of the Democratic Party there are those who see that differently on a personal basis, but when it comes to the policy position, I think we need to be clear and unequivocal.”

more w/video
http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/23/dick-durbin-tom-perez-to-28-percent-of-dems-who-oppose-abortion-get-in-line-or-get-out/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Sounds like a winner guys, as the country becomes less tolerant of abortion.

Filling the nation with immigrants who don't share the left's view of procreation is a two edged sword.

geronl

Making the Democrat Party 28% smaller sounds like a great strategy, lol

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
I guess the big tent party folded the circus and went home.