Author Topic: VICTORY: Politically Correct Wusses Fail To Ban Dodgeball In This State’s Public Schools  (Read 822 times)

rangerrebew

VICTORY: Politically Correct Wusses Fail To Ban Dodgeball In This State’s Public Schools

Eric Owens
Education Editor
4:37 PM 04/23/2017

The dark forces of political correctness and the general wussification of America have failed to outlaw the rite of passage that is dodgeball as a school-sponsored activity in Louisiana.

A group of about two dozen teachers and education desk jockeys calling itself the Louisiana Physical Education Standards Committee had tried to add a wholesale, statewide prohibition on dodgeball to a set of revamped physical education standards, reports The Advocate, a Baton Rouge newspaper.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/23/victory-politically-correct-wusses-fail-to-ban-dodgeball-in-this-states-public-schools/#ixzz4fAN3LrG5

Wingnut

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Polly Ticks

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

That wasn't a great movie, but it was entertaining.

Wingnut

That wasn't a great movie, but it was entertaining.

Very much agreed.