Author Topic: Justice for Bill O’Reilly  (Read 290 times)

rangerrebew

Justice for Bill O’Reilly
« on: April 24, 2017, 11:16:39 am »
April 24, 2017
Justice for Bill O’Reilly
By Ned Barnett

As Bill O’Reilly has just learned, America has become a nation that punishes men who are charged by women with inappropriate behavior.  Convictions based on proof are not necessary – the charges are sufficient.  Members of the Duke Lacrosse team lost a great deal – their lives were tarnished forever – before it finally became clear that their accuser was making up her charges out of whole cloth.  Since that time, college leaders – as well as corporate board room executives – have not learned the lesson of Duke – that men are entitled to their day in court.  An allegation should be different than a conviction.

However, Bill O’Reilly doesn’t need me to defend him, so I won’t.  O’Reilly himself charges that he was done in by “unfounded claims.”  Perhaps that’s true, but his saying so doesn’t mean he’s telling the truth.  I don’t know if O’Reilly is guilty of being a sexual harasser or just an arrogant Long Island jerk who became the easy target of some people who looked to cash in by blackmailing Fox News.  Neither do you.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/04/justice_for_bill_oreilly.html#ixzz4fAGom3fk
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Silver Pines

Re: Justice for Bill O’Reilly
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2017, 12:53:15 pm »
It's time for conservatives to stop defending and excusing moral reprobates like O'Reilly just because they say a few things we like.

When we do it, we become no better than the left, who we criticize for doing the same thing.