Author Topic: While MSM Focuses on Insignificant Alt-Right, They Should Be All Over the Black Bloc  (Read 281 times)

rangerrebew

While MSM Focuses on Insignificant Alt-Right, They Should Be All Over the Black Bloc
Bruce Bialosky

Posted: Apr 23, 2017 12:01 AM

As a regular reader, you would know that after the election I spent some time investigating the Alt-Right which was supposedly a major force in the Trump election.  My column put a damper on the relevance of this group despite all the hoopla.  Since the election, the Black Bloc has become a major disrupter in our country yet it is barely written or spoken about.

A friend asked me if I was aware of the group which in itself speaks volumes. The group traces its roots back to Europe during the 1980s.  It had its most pronounced debut in the United States during the 1999 Seattle riots during the World Trade Organization meeting, but really traces back to 1991 protests at the World Bank building during the Persian War.

https://townhall.com/columnists/brucebialosky/2017/04/23/while-msm-focuses-on-insignificant-altright-they-should-be-all-over-the-black-bloc-n2315783?utm_source=thdaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl&newsletterad=
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 09:42:12 am by rangerrebew »