Author Topic: Caitlyn Jenner Spoofed as 'It' Clown in Ads Near Fox Studio  (Read 1029 times)

Offline corbe

Caitlyn Jenner Spoofed as 'It' Clown in Ads Near Fox Studio
« on: April 24, 2017, 01:19:39 am »

Caitlyn Jenner Spoofed as 'It' Clown in Ads Near Fox Studio

12:49 PM PDT 4/23/2017  by  Paul Bond   

Courtesy of Sabo

Conservative street artist Sabo created the phony posters timed for Jenner's appearance during Tucker Carlson's Fox News show in Bill O'Reilly's previous time slot.

A conservative street artist has appropriated Stephen King’s story It, only in this version, Caitlyn Jenner is portrayed as the evil clown.

The artwork, in the form of posters and fake advertisements, showed up Sunday around the Los Angeles Fox News bureau and Fox studios, timed for Tucker Carlson’s interview of Jenner during his show Monday night — his debut in the time slot previously occupied by Bill O’Reilly.

In the faux ads appearing on bus benches for the upcoming movie, Jenner is seen peeking out of a sewer drain, where the clown from It dwells, trying to lure unsuspecting children into his lair. “Tonight on Tucker Carlson: IT,” reads the text. “Based on a novel reality.”

In another fake ad, behind glass at several bus stops, the scary clown's body has Jenner's head on it with the text "IT on Tucker Carlson Tonight," an indication that the artist expects his work to remain there for a least the next 24 hours.

(Courtesy of Sabo)

In the upcoming horror film from New Line, Bill Skarsgard stars as Pennywise, the deranged clown who awakens every three decades to terrorize children.

Sabo, a street artist known for chastising Hollywood, created the phony posters knowing he’d probably be verbally attacked for the politically incorrect nature of his most recent work.

“I converted to the Muslim faith and I joined ISIS, so what’s going on with Bruce Jenner goes against my new-found faith,” Sabo told The Hollywood Reporter. “If any progressives have a problem with this poster, then I’ll just have to label them 'Islamophobic.'

“This poster pales in comparison to throwing Bruce off a building or hanging him the way we Muslims do in many countries, and progressives don’t seem to have a problem when we do that," Sabo added.

<..snip..>

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/caitlyn-jenner-spoofed-as-clown-ads-fox-studio-996621

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

Re: Caitlyn Jenner Spoofed as 'It' Clown in Ads Near Fox Studio
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2017, 01:23:51 am »
THE SECRET SERVICE INTERVIEWS SABO ON OCTOBER 29TH, 2014  ~  NSFW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdBKisB8ZvA

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.