Author Topic: 'Must-see TV': Americans go bonkers for Sean Spicer  (Read 540 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Must-see TV': Americans go bonkers for Sean Spicer
« on: April 24, 2017, 12:47:51 am »
WND EXCLUSIVE
'Must-see TV': Americans go bonkers for Sean Spicer
Even Trump tunes in to see daytime sensation featuring wild media smackdowns
Published: 3 hours ago

Americans of all political stripes have a new daytime TV obsession, and their favorite, “wildly entertaining” show stars none other than White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer.

Spicer, known for his scrappy encounters with members of the mainstream media, regularly calls out the press for what he sees as their inaccurate and biased reporting.

It’s reality TV at its best: Spicer has publicly accused members of the media of being “engaged in deliberately false reporting” and making “irresponsible and reckless” claims.

When an ABC reporter dared to interrupt the press secretary, Spicer quickly shut him down: “It’s not your press briefing. … Please calm down.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/04/must-see-tv-americans-go-bonkers-for-sean-spicer/#f4QhA0dRsMm81mdj.99

« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 12:48:47 am by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline kjam22

Re: 'Must-see TV': Americans go bonkers for Sean Spicer
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2017, 01:24:42 am »
(AP) Washington: The Trump White House announced today that embattled Press Secretary, Sean Spicer, has accepted a new position within the administration. Mr. Spicer will become the deputy assistant to US Ambassador to the U.N., Niki Haley. Spicer said he looks forward to the transition and is confident working with various leaders from all over the world will be much less stressful than holding the daily press conferences he has been subjected to in the first 100 days of the Trump Presidency.

The White House also announced Spicer's replacement for White House Press Secretary. Bill O'Reilly has accepted the position of press secretary. O'Reilly said for his part he "looks forward" to beginning each press conference by pointing at the mainstream media, and saying those famous words.... "Caution, you are entering the NO SPIN zone." He also said that bloviating will not be permitted and any journalist guilty of such will be relegated to answering questions posed by Jessie Watters.
 More to come.
America needs God's forgiveness....... Even if Donald Trump doesn't think he does.

geronl

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2017, 06:02:55 am »
World Nut Daily

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2017, 08:33:15 am »
If you give Spicer a taser I promise I'll tune in

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2017, 11:22:25 am »
World Nut Daily

Nah. If you go over to Fark (it's one of the odd news aggregators I use and pretty left wing) they have a daily WH Press briefing thread which is well attended. It's just to see what Spicer - they call him Spiceweasel - says today and ridicule it.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink