Author Topic: Allen West: Student mobs killing speech acting like 'terrorists'  (Read 533 times)

rangerrebew

Allen West: Student mobs killing speech acting like 'terrorists'
'American people are repulsed by what they're seeing on these college campuses'
Published: 10 hours ago

Allen West (Photo: Allen West Republic)

Angry student mobs shutting down free speech on U.S. college campuses are behaving like “terrorists,” charges war hero Lt. Col. Allen West.

“I think the American people are repulsed by what they are seeing on these college campuses,” West told WND in an interview this week. “When you have these young people that are wearing masks and things of this nature, there’s no difference between the terrorists we see operating in these other countries and them being terrorists in our country.”

Rioters and anarchists, West said, go against everything America represents.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/04/allen-west-student-mobs-killing-speech-acting-like-terrorists/#wYBZIGvQTDBQwLVR.99

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Allen West: Student mobs killing speech acting like 'terrorists'
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2017, 06:47:27 pm »
Berkeley Chancellor Nicholas B. Dirks claims police have “very specific intelligence regarding threats that could pose a grave danger to the speaker,” her audience and protesters, the Associated Press reported Thursday evening.

They must have a copy of the minutes from the last student council meeting.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2017, 06:53:58 pm »
And what do you call personal threats on the safety of the family of anyone who dared disagree with the pervert?
Let's ask David French and assorted other Americans who dared to stand up against DT.

Offline corbe

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2017, 11:42:38 pm »
   I still do wonder why this guy doesn't have a seat at the Trump Table, I know he got in with Haley in slamming the presumptive Candidate back then, but she, Perry and a few others made out OK, it seems.

Back on Topic, this is Deja Vu all over again, like Nixon and '68-Berkley among the ringleaders, back then (Ayers).
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2017, 12:12:37 am »
And what do you call personal threats on the safety of the family of anyone who dared disagree with the pervert?
Let's ask David French and assorted other Americans who dared to stand up against DT.

@Rivergirl
You have TDS
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2017, 01:01:08 pm »
   I still do wonder why this guy doesn't have a seat at the Trump Table, I know he got in with Haley in slamming the presumptive Candidate back then, but she, Perry and a few others made out OK, it seems.

Back on Topic, this is Deja Vu all over again, like Nixon and '68-Berkley among the ringleaders, back then (Ayers).

DT needs willing stooges to popup on TV to defend his every tweet and twitter.  Santorum, Hucklebee, West, Sarah, and assorted others who are kept on a string.  JMO