Author Topic: Caitlyn Jenner rejected Trump golf invite over bathroom rule rollback  (Read 1212 times)

Offline corbe

Caitlyn Jenner rejected Trump golf invite over bathroom rule rollback

by Sean Langille | Apr 21, 2017, 12:31 PM

Caitlyn Jenner turned down an invitation to play golf with President Trump over his administration's removal of Obama-era transgender bathroom guidelines, the reality television star says.

"When I was at the inauguration I did say 'hi' at a cocktail party, and he wanted me to play golf with him," Jenner told ABC in an interview set to air Friday. "At the time I thought it was a pretty good idea but since Title IX, it's not a good idea. And so I won't be playing golf with him."

Jenner voted for Trump but said the GOP's position on transgender issues is a "deal breaker."

"The deal breaker is, you mess with my community ... you don't give us equality and a fair shot, I'm coming after you," Jenner said.

<..snip..>

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/caitlyn-jenner-rejected-trump-golf-invite-over-bathroom-rule-rollback/article/2620900

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

Re: Caitlyn Jenner rejected Trump golf invite over bathroom rule rollback
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2017, 09:00:07 pm »
   Bring it on, you Freak.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2017, 10:57:15 pm »
Caitlyn Jenner rejected Trump golf invite over bathroom rule rollback
by Sean Langille | Apr 21, 2017, 12:31 PM

Caitlyn Jenner turned down an invitation to play golf with President Trump over his administration's removal of Obama-era transgender bathroom guidelines, the reality television star says.

"When I was at the inauguration I did say 'hi' at a cocktail party, and he wanted me to play golf with him," Jenner told ABC in an interview set to air Friday. "At the time I thought it was a pretty good idea but since Title IX, it's not a good idea. And so I won't be playing golf with him."

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/caitlyn-jenner-rejected-trump-golf-invite-over-bathroom-rule-rollback/article/2620900
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rodamala

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2017, 01:23:01 am »
IT had to reject the offer... for fear that someone would force IT to tee off from the proper tee.

Offline Joe Wooten

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2017, 02:30:40 am »

<..snip..>

Is that an intentional pun???  :)

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2017, 11:07:44 am »

Carrying a big stick.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2017, 11:32:47 am »
Bruce Jenner is proving exactly what many of us are saying about allowing sexual identity activists attach themselves to the GOP like leeches.

They aren't conservative, they're manipulative opportunists.