Author Topic: Hannity Rips House GOP: ‘It’s About Time They Get Off Their A--’ and ‘Start Doing Some Work’  (Read 591 times)

rangerrebew

Hannity Rips House GOP: ‘It’s About Time They Get Off Their A--’ and ‘Start Doing Some Work’

Sean Hannity ripped house Republicans on his nationally syndicated radio talk show [1] Tuesday for not getting things done in Washington, saying, “t’s about time they get off their a-- … and start doing some work.”

“I just don’t relate to not working hard,” stated Sean Hannity. “I don’t relate to, ‘Give me the House; give me the Senate; give us the White House; and boy, we’ll get all these things done.’ And they haven’t gotten it done. I don’t relate to it; I don’t identify with it; and frankly, they’re hurting the president and the country by not doing their job. And it’s about time they get off their a--, get back from vacation, and start doing some work.”

Source URL: http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-morris/hannity-rips-house-gop-its-about-time-they-get-their-and-start-doing-some-work

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
“I just don’t relate to not working hard,”

Says the guy who talks tough for a living.

geronl

Congress works at deliberative speed by design

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Congress works at deliberative speed by design

Nothing good ever comes out of congress fast.

If it were up to me they would be doing even less since they would only be there for about 3 months out of the year.

geronl

Nothing good ever comes out of congress fast.

If it were up to me they would be doing even less since they would only be there for about 3 months out of the year.

I would give them a month to write a budget and another month to make and repeal laws.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
So part of the government isn't working. People say it like that's a bad thing.

p.s. nobody takes Sean Hannity seriously anymore---nobody with even a single brain cell, that is.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.