Author Topic: Florida Teacher Bans Cross Necklaces in Class, Promotes LGBT Day of Silence  (Read 10517 times)

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
I do know we had the conversation with the gays in question, my wife and I know them very well-nown them for 55 years and 35+ years, they know we are not anti gay or anti marriage which would skew their answer. None of them said they were abused ever. Yes, many gays have been abused but most have not.

Since you seem to favor the observation POV... I have known two gay fellows, both neighbors at one time.

One (John) was raised an only child by his aunt, mother died at birth, father an alcoholic died while John was around 4 or 5. Left with money from selling the family business, John was smothered in a cocoon from then on. He was not allowed to go outside and play, he only interaction with others was piano lessons and school. He was dressed in fancy garb day in and day out making him target of kids in school. He had no understanding how to cope with other children so he sunk further and further into his own little world. He once on valentines day asked his aunt for a box of chocolates for a girl he fancied at school. This backfired on him in ways kids can be cruel, she taunted him and her friends taunted him for daring to approach her in such a manner. Then the guys sensed his weakness and taunted him. He never got over that as far as I could tell. He just slipped into pretending to be asexual from that point on until he graduated and moved off.

Case Two. Chris (and Chris B).

Chris came from a wealthy affluent family in the community. Mother was sweet-natured Christian socialite who had her hand in about everything, Father was very busy businessman in the hosiery industry who had little time to devote to carefree son. Chris was the third child born very late behind his brothers. He was also basically left to be raised by his mother who left him to his rich playboy lifestyle in a small town. He was not very athletic but well liked because he drove the best cars, had blow dough, and drugs. Plus having two big brothers in a small town tends to keep the bully part down. Chris went wild basically, but managed to keep most of it hidden from his mother whom he did love. Chris found a friend in another fellow (also named Chris) that fancied himself (We will call him Chris B) a budding actor. I don't know a whole lot about the other Chris (Chris B) because he was not a neighbor, but he seemed to be not rich and enjoyed the company of rich Chris. They often would spend their time visiting people in the play acting business in a nearby big city. The two of them became gayer by the year. Both died of aids years later, both had numerous partners over the years.

Do I believe homosexuality is science (just happens)? No. It was a learned behavior over time. Rebellion in one case, fear of failure in another. Mental issues.

But if you can find the gene for it, lets us know, I am sure those for abortion would love to check before having a baby to abort it so they can have grandchildren.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Since you seem to favor the observation POV... I have known two gay fellows, both neighbors at one time.

One (John) was raised an only child by his aunt, mother died at birth, father an alcoholic died while John was around 4 or 5. Left with money from selling the family business, John was smothered in a cocoon from then on. He was not allowed to go outside and play, he only interaction with others was piano lessons and school. He was dressed in fancy garb day in and day out making him target of kids in school. He had no understanding how to cope with other children so he sunk further and further into his own little world. He once on valentines day asked his aunt for a box of chocolates for a girl he fancied at school. This backfired on him in ways kids can be cruel, she taunted him and her friends taunted him for daring to approach her in such a manner. Then the guys sensed his weakness and taunted him. He never got over that as far as I could tell. He just slipped into pretending to be asexual from that point on until he graduated and moved off.

Case Two. Chris (and Chris B).

Chris came from a wealthy affluent family in the community. Mother was sweet-natured Christian socialite who had her hand in about everything, Father was very busy businessman in the hosiery industry who had little time to devote to carefree son. Chris was the third child born very late behind his brothers. He was also basically left to be raised by his mother who left him to his rich playboy lifestyle in a small town. He was not very athletic but well liked because he drove the best cars, had blow dough, and drugs. Plus having two big brothers in a small town tends to keep the bully part down. Chris went wild basically, but managed to keep most of it hidden from his mother whom he did love. Chris found a friend in another fellow (also named Chris) that fancied himself (We will call him Chris B) a budding actor. I don't know a whole lot about the other Chris (Chris B) because he was not a neighbor, but he seemed to be not rich and enjoyed the company of rich Chris. They often would spend their time visiting people in the play acting business in a nearby big city. The two of them became gayer by the year. Both died of aids years later, both had numerous partners over the years.

Do I believe homosexuality is science (just happens)? No. It was a learned behavior over time. Rebellion in one case, fear of failure in another. Mental issues.

But if you can find the gene for it, lets us know, I am sure those for abortion would love to check before having a baby to abort it so they can have grandchildren.

Yep my brother like John.  Mom was sick with cancer.  Dad never home.  When my mother died he practically raised himself.  Was bullied at school and Dad had no idea what was going on.  Then my mother died and about a year later my father married.  She was a control freak.  Put him in piano.  He was always dressed well.  Didn't wear jeans or have a normal boys life.  No sports.  No socializing with other boys.  She didn't like dirty at all.

This is how I know that my brother was shaped by his experiences while he was young.  He was not born gay.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@Sighlasss You see, I knew a fellow like that in college. He was raised by an aunt on the Garden Party circuit in Virginia, and spoke and gestured effeminately. We took him in as a project and taught him to drink like a longshoreman, cuss like a stable boy, drive like a bootlegger, even took him caving and camping. It gave him one heck of a shot in the arm, and a group of 'bros' who had his back. The funny part was that he had it all over us ruffians. He spoke five languages fluently and could dance (really, ballroom dance, not just jump around in time to the music or belly rub) the legs off of any 4 or 5 women in a night. And he was by no account anything but a ladies man after that, and used his newfound confidence to end up with a wonderful and incredibly attractive wife.

I guess a lot depends on the people they meet.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
@Smokin Joe

I guess a lot depends on the people they meet.

Yep, reason they want to get to them young if they can. Schools are the battleground and they know it.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
@Smokin Joe

Yep, reason they want to get to them young if they can. Schools are the battleground and they know it.

Yup, that's why they told us "All normal boys have homosexual thoughts and feelings." in middleschool.

Fortunately us rural kids already knew BS when we saw it.

Offline mirraflake

I don't think the adulterers and fornicators make a habit of getting in people's faces and screaming at them about how they need to be accepted for their sexual proclivities.   

They also don't demand to indoctrinate everyone regarding adultery and fornication.   They also don't demand Federal and State government expenditures to clean up the diseased mess they create by their adultery and fornication.

Christian business owners are not refusing to sell to adulters and fornicators. I found one case in Scotland of a B&B where you had to prove you are married.

If they did youu would see thousands of lawsuits against the Christian business owners.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Christian business owners are not refusing to sell to adulters and fornicators.

Adulterers and fornicators are not shoving their behavior into the faces of Christian businesses and demanding they bake cakes or photograph their behavior.

There is still some shame left in engaging in such behavior.

Homosexuality - not so much.  They have parades to flaunt it among other things.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline libertybele

Bammy declared the month of June as LGBT Pride Month ... can President Trump rescind that?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Suppressed

Science would tell us that the alimentary canal is a one-way street, and not intended to be a sex organ.

If not for an evolutionarily advantageous reason, why do you suppose the Creator put all those pleasure sensory nerve endings one penis-length within the posterior end of the male alimentary canal, where they are not otherwise accessed?

I'm hypothesizing that some male homosexuality in a population might serve an evolutionary purpose, and that our anatomy reflects that.

Or is this one of those cases where God provides forbidden temptations just to torment people, à la The Book of Job?
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Smokin Joe

If not for an evolutionarily advantageous reason, why do you suppose the Creator put all those pleasure sensory nerve endings one penis-length within the posterior end of the male alimentary canal, where they are not otherwise accessed?

I'm hypothesizing that some male homosexuality in a population might serve an evolutionary purpose, and that our anatomy reflects that.

Or is this one of those cases where God provides forbidden temptations just to torment people, à la The Book of Job?
So long fingered doctors would get to do prostate checks, too?

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
So long fingered doctors would get to do prostate checks, too?

Damn, @Smokin Joe ...I actually twitched after reading that!     :smokin:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

It feels good to hatch a monster loaf number one -

Number two - the Cowpers gland exists there in that location for the sole purpose of creating alkaline mucous pre-ejaculate to protect sperm through the urethra so acid from urine will not kill it.  It's right below the prostate and is not there for the purpose of anal sex pleasure - but is there upon stimulation of normal sex to prepare the sperm for the express train to meet an egg.

After having a lower GI and on a first-name basis with my urologist - I can state unequivocally that items inserted in the OUT BOX are hardly anything pleasurable.  Even when Mr. Urologist has to manhandle the prostate to check for cancer growths.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Suppressed

It feels good to hatch a monster loaf number one -

Number two - the Cowpers gland exists there in that location for the sole purpose of creating alkaline mucous pre-ejaculate to protect sperm through the urethra so acid from urine will not kill it.  It's right below the prostate and is not there for the purpose of anal sex pleasure - but is there upon stimulation of normal sex to prepare the sperm for the express train to meet an egg.

After having a lower GI and on a first-name basis with my urologist - I can state unequivocally that items inserted in the OUT BOX are hardly anything pleasurable.  Even when Mr. Urologist has to manhandle the prostate to check for cancer growths.

Well, I've never had the, uh, pleasure, of exploring this avenue...   ...but there are plenty of glands in the body that don't have stimulation nerve endings...so why is the Cowpers gland so different?  Manual stimulation isn't required for its function.

What's the evolutionary benefit of pleasure during defecation?
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

Well, I've never had the, uh, pleasure, of exploring this avenue...   ...but there are plenty of glands in the body that don't have stimulation nerve endings...so why is the Cowpers gland so different?  Manual stimulation isn't required for its function.

Not only do you have the inherent gratification of creating a work of art worthy of Robert Mapplethorpe, it keeps you moving--and may be part of the reason failure to evacuate is unpleasant as well.

C S Lewis

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Not only do you have the inherent gratification of creating a work of art worthy of Robert Mapplethorpe, it keeps you moving--and may be part of the reason failure to evacuate is unpleasant as well.

Joe gets it. 

Of course - ridding yourself of a creamy behemoth often results in our own individual Picasso Bowl Masterpieces that may take several flushes to water down and diminish.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 12:00:07 am by INVAR »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Hey, guys - you do know you're not in here by yourselves, right?

Offline musiclady

Thanks for saying that.

I think I need to "Mark as read" this thread every time a new post comes up.

:terror:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Smokin Joe

@musiclady @Sanguine Well, ladies, we were commenting on modern art. Sculpture, to be precise. Something with an organic air. Somewhat precocious but not premature. Don't worry. This too will pass.

We now return to our regularly scheduled thread about homosexuals reacting badly to religious adornment.  :silly:

C S Lewis

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@musiclady @Sanguine Well, ladies, we were commenting on modern art. Sculpture, to be precise. Something with an organic air. Somewhat precocious but not premature. Don't worry. This too will pass.

We now return to our regularly scheduled thread about homosexuals reacting badly to religious adornment.  :silly:

Whatever it was, I'm glad it's over!

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.

Prostate in a male is the uterus in a female. Cowper gland in a male is the same tissue that becomes the cervix in a female. It's the same bunch of cells, repurposed to make two different organs.

What, you thought boys and girls developed in utero completely differently?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Smokin Joe

Prostate in a male is the uterus in a female. Cowper gland in a male is the same tissue that becomes the cervix in a female. It's the same bunch of cells, repurposed to make two different organs.

Well, some stem cells become stems... :shrug: :whistle:

C S Lewis

Offline Suppressed

No, I didn't.  I'm very aware of this.

I'm not the one arguing that a Creator created things perfectly for their intended purpose, etc., etc.
+++++++++

Silver Pines

@Sanguine

Thank you.  I dropped in and backed out quick.  Ugh.

Offline Mesaclone

Holy cow, this thing imploded quicker than a Bishop's synod in a gay bar.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Holy cow, this thing imploded quicker than a Bishop's synod in a gay bar.

Hah!  I check in on this thread occasionally to see how crazy it's gotten.  The answer is:

Real.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.