Author Topic: ISIS: The Embodiment of Islam  (Read 622 times)

rangerrebew

ISIS: The Embodiment of Islam
« on: April 19, 2017, 10:06:15 am »
April 19, 2017
ISIS: The Embodiment of Islam
By Shari Goodman

For the last few years, the world has been subjected with increasing regularity to bloody terrorism waged upon innocent civilians worldwide by the Islamic State in their holy war against all non-believers. Their warfare, once reserved and contained within the Middle East, is now a battlefield in the streets of Paris, Brussels, London, New York, Orlando, Boston, Sydney, and San Bernardino, and many other cities.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/04/isis_the_embodiment_of_islam.html#ixzz4egkTwfOw
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: ISIS: The Embodiment of Islam
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2017, 10:50:02 am »
Islam has taken the lives of 60 million Christians, 80 million Hindus, 10 million Buddhists, and 120 million Africans. The questions that need to be asked are why was this cancer permitted to enter our collective American home and how many more of us need to die before this cancer will be eradicated once and for all?

Kill them now or kill them later. It really is that simple.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2017, 02:06:36 am »
Fred with the big head wrote:
"Kill them now or kill them later. It really is that simple."

Fred, there's nobody on this forum who's more anti-islamic than me.
No one.
I even refused to have lung cancer surgery at my local hospital because the surgeon was muslim (you may not have been here long enough to know that story). There's a reason I refuse to capitalize "muhammed" or "islam" -- it's out of a profound disrespect and intended to be an obvious insult.

But even I don't believe that the way to "end islam" is to kill all the muslims.

Having said that, I'll acknowledge that to rid the Earth of the pestilence that is islam, we -will- need to simply eradicate a good number of muslims, consisting mainly of the fundamentalists. They won't stop trying to kill us until they themselves are gone. That reality leaves us little choice in the matter.

What we must do is find a way to purge from muslims the evil ideology that holds them within its thrall -- to somehow drive muhammed out of their souls.

Wasn't it Constantine who converted the remains of the Roman Empire to Christianity? (I apologize for not knowing that part of history as well as I should)

Somehow, The West must accomplish a similar "conversion" with a large part of the islamic world.

We should have set this example after we conquered Iraq. Make the imams disappear, blow up the mosques, burn the qurans, dismantle the madrassas, and announce that the citizens of that nation were henceforth, Christians. That would have been "a start".

If there's no hope that that could succeed, than the only other option for The West becomes [I take credit for coining this] "the Chernobyl solution".

That is:
Cut islamic nations off from the rest of the world, and encase them within a "sarcophagus" similar to the one that was built around the Chernobyl reactor after it exploded. No contact with The West. All muslims would be returned from dar al-harb to dar al-islam, no exceptions, including muslim citizens (offer them the choice of leaving or converting).
Thus, the fires and hatred of islam would be contained, to rage and burn within their own nations. Perhaps in time -- centuries? -- islam would finally burn itself out, like the radiation in the ruined Ukrainian reactor.

I don't see any other solution that will work.
There can be no accommodation with islam, ever.
What "accommodation" has there been in the last 1400 years?

The West is in grave danger. Western Europe is falling -- who in this forum cannot see that? Even here, there are danger signs all around. We are not fighting back in any meaningful way, in any way that assures something called "victory".

That's why, again and again for years now, I've been posting the question:
"Who's winning?"

Tell me Fred, who do you think -is- winning right now?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 03:44:59 am by Fishrrman »

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2017, 11:20:52 am »
The answer to your question is obvious.

What I am trying to figure out is the end game of people like Merkel (as an example) in importing huge numbers of these people. It is suicide. If she thinks they can be converted or molded into something useful, she and others like her, are dead wrong. Whatever the social engineers think they are going to accomplish, as way of improving the world or civilization, escapes me.

A huge number of ME moslems are far too ignorant, unintelligent, to be educated for the betterment of society.

Your "Chernobyl" option would be fine if it was instituted years ago. The biggest problem with it is, IMO, it would eventually force them into a consensus, a pact, call it what you willl, but I see them forced into getting along long enough to form their grand caliphate. And then they would come boiling out like someone kicked an anthill and you would end up having to kill them all anyway.

The big picture in the ME is to stir them up and around like we have been. No country or ruler gaining enough power to coalesce them into a true caliphate. Keep them fighting amongst themselves and they won't ever achieve that. Force them with no other choice by containing them from the rest of the world and they might.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley