Author Topic: Oregon man dies 'peacefully' after told Trump was impeached  (Read 991 times)

Online corbe

Oregon man dies 'peacefully' after told Trump was impeached
« on: April 18, 2017, 12:02:29 am »
Oregon man dies 'peacefully' after told Trump was impeached

By Paulina Firozi - 04/17/17 07:26 PM EDT

An Oregon man died "peacefully" after a friend falsely told him that President Trump had been impeached.

Michael Garland Elliot died on April 6, according to his obituary in The Oregonian, and the final words he heard were that the president had been impeached.

Elliot’s “ex-wife and best friend” Teresa Elliot shared the false news to bring him comfort in his final moments, according to the obit.
"Mike ran out of family long ago and is survived by his ex-wife and best friend, Teresa Elliott," the obituary read. "Though their marriage ran aground, their friendship only grew stronger and hers was the last voice Mike heard. And the last thing she said to him was 'Donald Trump has been impeached.' Upon hearing that he took his final, gentle breath, his earthly work concluded,” reads the obituary.

<..snip..>

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/329204-oregon-man-dies-peacefully-after-hes-told-trump-has-been-impeached
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Wingnut

Re: Oregon man dies 'peacefully' after told Trump was impeached
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2017, 12:07:41 am »
He was dead long before his expiration date.  Poor sorry bastard.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2017, 12:20:32 am »
A proper memorial is planned for August.

I don't know if they know this but August isn't after April. It's way past it as a matter of fact.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2017, 12:49:42 am »
A proper memorial is planned for August.

I don't know if they know this but August isn't after April. It's way past it as a matter of fact.

When my  died in the VA hospital in Salt lake he was immediately cremated in Utah. It was easier that way. Didn't have to mess with the paperwork of transporting his dead body across state lines and all. Plus paying the effing fees. My cousin then brought him back home a couple of days later.

We had a memorial 7 weeks later in June. BBQed a whole pig. Set up those open canopy tents with chairs and tables inside borrowed from the LDS church. Had a room set up with a life sketch on a laptop. Flowers, pics, urn. Gave people a chance to attend. They could make plans to attend instead of rushing to a funeral. Over 150 people came and went over a couple of days.

People really liked it. I liked it.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2017, 01:08:58 am »
When my  died in the VA hospital in Salt lake he was immediately cremated in Utah. It was easier that way. Didn't have to mess with the paperwork of transporting his dead body across state lines and all. Plus paying the effing fees. My cousin then brought him back home a couple of days later.

We had a memorial 7 weeks later in June. BBQed a whole pig. Set up those open canopy tents with chairs and tables inside borrowed from the LDS church. Had a room set up with a life sketch on a laptop. Flowers, pics, urn. Gave people a chance to attend. They could make plans to attend instead of rushing to a funeral. Over 150 people came and went over a couple of days.

People really liked it. I liked it.

John Glenn died on December 8th and was just laid to rest on or around April 5th.