Author Topic: This Quiz On Guns Will Prove Whether You’re a Democrat or Republican  (Read 689 times)

rangerrebew

This Quiz On Guns Will Prove Whether You’re a Democrat or Republican

By Rusty | Featured Contributor | April 13, 2017 8:51AM

Not sure which side of the political aisle you stand when it comes to the Second Amendment and the use of guns to protect you and your family?

The following simple quiz can help you better understand if you’re a Democrat or a Republican in short order.

Read more: http://thepoliticalinsider.com/gun-quiz-democrat-republican/#ixzz4eDWgwze0

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Not enough BANGS! in the Republican answer. :whistle:

Offline andy58-in-nh

Bang x10. Reload, and repeat. Just to be sure. 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Officer:  "Why did you shoot him 15 times?"

Lady:  "I ran out of bullets."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

"You are carrying a Glock .40, and you are an expert shot. "

If there's only two possible answers, I think we're done right about there.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.