Author Topic: Why Russia Has Become the Number-One Target in the US Press  (Read 402 times)

rangerrebew

Why Russia Has Become the Number-One Target in the US Press
« on: April 13, 2017, 06:51:51 pm »
Why Russia Has Become the Number-One Target in the US Press
April 13, 2017 | Jon Rappoport | No More Fake News | 332 views

The new devil in the US press, as of last summer, was Russia. All of a sudden. And then, in the wake of the election, the devil became the DEVIL. Was this nothing more than an attempt to discredit Trump and his victory?

No. It was definitely something more.

As David Icke stated on the Richie Allen show a few days ago, Russia was the player who was standing in the way of the long-term goal to get rid of Assad in Syria and turn the country into a hellhole like Libya.

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/why-russia-has-become-the-number-one-target-in-the-us-press_042017
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 06:52:54 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: Why Russia Has Become the Number-One Target in the US Press
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2017, 07:04:14 pm »
Just a reminder that David Icke is certain that lizard people are responsible for all the ills of the world.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Re: Why Russia Has Become the Number-One Target in the US Press
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2017, 09:08:29 am »
Seems to me there are two reasons:

[1] "Russia Did It" explains Hillary's loss in the election.  Since every good card-carrying Democrats knows the only elections they ever loose are stolen elections it was decided that the Russian boogeyman makes the perfect foil.  They can't really defend themselves since we assume everything Russia says is a lie.  And remember, Al Gore still gets standing ovations when he brings up his stolen election.  As history shows us, revolutionaries always need a good story to rally around, it doesn't matter one whit whether the story is true or not.  In order to fan the flames of the revolution you only need to throw another log on the fire every once in awhile.

[2] The track record of the Obama/Clinton/Kerry years points to globalization as the underpinning motive of their every move.  Only by bringing America to its knees and simultaneously elevating its enemies could they advance their globalization agenda.

Syria was merely a pawn in the larger game that included the United Nations, Russia, Iran and China.  The evidence is abundantly clear when you tick off all the events that occurred in the 8-year span and stretched all the way from the Ukraine to North Korea.  And once you stack up all that evidence all roads lead back to Obama/Clinton/Kerry.  "Russia Did It" is merely a subterfuge right out of the Clinton Playbook 101 to distract from the bigger picture.