Author Topic: War urged to destroy alien cloning mystery crayfish  (Read 661 times)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
War urged to destroy alien cloning mystery crayfish
« on: April 13, 2017, 08:18:45 am »
MATSUYAMA--War must be declared on the alien mystery crayfish because it clones itself without mating and its population could explode and threaten local species of animals, an expert biologist warns.

"We need to wipe them out as soon as possible,” said Ushio Nishikawa, an associate professor of conservation biology of Kanazawa University's Institute of Nature and Environmental Technology, after the mystery crayfish was found in the Shigenobugawa river here.

The crustacean is always female and is extremely fertile because it is parthenogenetic, which means it lays eggs that do not require sperm for fertilization.

“The population of these creatures shot up in a short period of time overseas such as the African island nation Madagascar. If the species takes root in Japan, it could threaten indigenous creatures," Nishikawa said.

The mystery crayfish, called marbled crayfish or marmorkrebs overseas, was found by researchers led by Mikio Inoue, professor of stream ecology of Ehime University’s Faculty of Science.

They have been conducting environmental research at Matsubaraizumi spring, which feeds into the Shigenobugawa river, since spring 2015.

More: http://www.asahi.com/ajw/articles/AJ201704130011.html

No human could resist that headline.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: War urged to destroy alien cloning mystery crayfish
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2017, 10:30:39 am »
MATSUYAMA--War must be declared on the alien mystery crayfish because it clones itself without mating and its population could explode and threaten local species of animals, an expert biologist warns.

Easy solution .....

Import.....

Couple of thousand of these immigrants....

Few Hundred cases of this......

40- 50 drum loads of this......

Secure local crop of red potatoes and sweet corn.

And finally about a 1000 of these....

Problem solved
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: War urged to destroy alien cloning mystery crayfish
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2017, 10:38:23 am »
Put them in the North Korean ecosystem. Maybe those people can then stop eating their children.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley