Author Topic: This Essay Is Going Viral: I Am A Deplorable, And I’m Happy I Voted For Trump  (Read 370 times)

rangerrebew

This Essay Is Going Viral: I Am A Deplorable, And I’m Happy I Voted For Trump
By Phoenix Brooks |

A man’s open letter entitled, “I am a deplorable, and I’m happy I voted for Trump,” has resonated with the American people, and since it’s first publishing, has gone viral.

Since the election of Donald Trump, the Drive By Media and political pundits have used up months worth of air time and barrels of ink trying to push the narrative that the American people never intended to vote for Trump, and if they did, that they are regretting it.

Their coverage, so far, has followed anti-Trump protests, ignoring the fact that there is evidence that the Democratic Party is paying for them, the coverage has given plenty of air time to any politician or activist who claims that they want to impeach Donald Trump, and their coverage has included endless speculation about how Russia and the Trump campaign colluded to win the presidential election without offering any solid evidence to corroborate the claim.

http://uschronicle.com/g-ouso-essay-going-viral-deplorable-im-happy-voted-trump/#
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 09:28:59 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline bolobaby

"I voted for Trump because he was the alternative to letting a collection of free spenders, organizers, race-baiters, intellectuals, tree huggers and professional value arbitrators continue to spend our grandchildren’s money."

We'll see about all this when Congress comes back into session and has to deal with the debt limit. Something tells me all that free spending will continue unabated.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
"I voted for Trump because he was the alternative to letting a collection of free spenders, organizers, race-baiters, intellectuals, tree huggers and professional value arbitrators continue to spend our grandchildren’s money."

We'll see about all this when Congress comes back into session and has to deal with the debt limit. Something tells me all that free spending will continue unabated.

Just shows you how dumb and stupid these people are. Trump wants to build a wall and spend 1 trillion dollars on infrastructure and just today said he would no longer solve the debt.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
What a mo-ron