Author Topic: Greg Gutfeld: How to explain Trump to your liberal friends (not that they'll listen) By Greg Gutfeld  (Read 346 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Greg Gutfeld: How to explain Trump to your liberal friends (not that they'll listen)

By Greg Gutfeld Published April 11, 2017 FoxNews.com

We are now completing the third month of the Trumpocalypse.

He’s been compared to every madman, every destructive movement, every consequential thing that’s happened in this universe since the Big Bang. People who never raised an eyebrow or their voice about Ebola or Isis or MS-13 are now concerned about this guy.

Logic tells you this reaction can only be wrong. In the realm of emotional debate, nothing is ever as evil, or as great, as you want it to be. The truth is almost always situated in some realistic middle that’s upsetting to a few and boring to many.

more
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/04/11/greg-gutfeld-how-to-explain-trump-to-your-liberal-friends-not-that-theyll-listen.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Rational people understand that Trump isn't evil.  Just insane.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Rivergirl

Perhaps people will recall that Trump attacked Hillary for her speeches and connection to Goldman Sachs
He considered GS the epitome of all that is wrong with D.C.
When DT became president most of his inner circle was filled with execs from..........Goldman Sachs.

The lesson learned that DT is willing to outright lie and obfuscate.  He never means what he says so it's impossible to take him at his word about anything.

Anyone believe that all Tillerson's blathering at Russia is what is being said behind closed doors.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Not my circus, not my monkey.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Greg is being very charitable.