Author Topic: Fresno State Professor Defends Calling for Execution of Republicans, Hanging Trump  (Read 580 times)

rangerrebew

Fresno State Professor Defends Calling for Execution of Republicans, Hanging Trump
Posted By Alex Griswold On April 11, 2017 @ 12:11 pm In Culture | No Comments

A professor at Fresno State University isn't backing down after calling for the hanging of President Donald Trump on social media.

Professor Lars Maischak wrote a series of inflammatory tweets in February, which resurfaced and were widely spread on conservative media in the past week. In one tweet, Maischak wrote that, "To save American democracy, Trump must hang." In another, he asserted that "Justice" meant that two Republicans should be executed every time an immigrant is deported.

Article printed from Washington Free Beacon: http://freebeacon.com

URL to article: http://freebeacon.com/culture/fresno-state-professor-defends-calling-execution-republicans-hanging-trump/

Offline Just_Victor

bookmarked
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Thanks Tom.

"It was taken out of context" - the usual whine (from both sides, to be fair) when they get called on their crap.

HOW THE bleep DO YOU TAKE A TWEET OUT OF CONTEXT? IT'S SELF CONTAINED!
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
It's not what he said. He just has poor handwriting.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Just_Victor

What's this never-Trumper's name at TBR? Hahahahe

I've never seen anyone at this site wish harm to Trump or the GOP, or conservatives, or even demcRATs for that matter.  Grow up.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I've never seen anyone at this site wish harm to Trump or the GOP, or conservatives, or even demcRATs for that matter.  Grow up.
@Just_Victor  @Restored

Why don't you push your self-righteousness to the odious writing above me. There are people who insult Trump all the time. People say this about people at FR all the time, without proper backup, don't lecture me.  Maybe it strikes to close to home.

We witnessed some pretty bad scenes yesterday against our brave and accomplished Ambassador to the UN and even vulgarity against the Doctor of Democracy;  sorry a little give and take can not be taken.

Edit On: Actually, there may have been some remarks as you describe above.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 02:47:36 pm by TomSea »

Offline Just_Victor

@Just_Victor
Why don't you push your self-righteousness to the odious writing above me. There are people who insult Trump all the time. People say this about people at FR all the time, without proper backup, don't lecture me.  Maybe it strikes to close to home.

I didn't say "insult," I said "wish harm," which is what the Fresno professor is doing.  There's a difference.  Perhaps English isn't your first language.

Perhaps you can point to a post from one of our #NeverTrumps (I'm not one myself) calling for hanging Trump or harming Republicans?

I'll say it again because apparently it's badly needed.  Grow up.