Author Topic: H*LY CRAP! We finally know the reason why photos of Bin Laden’s body were never released…  (Read 2663 times)

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I wasn't there, so I dont know, but I find it very hard to believe that special forces who just fought their way in to the enemy's holy grail, and who may very well have to fight their way back out to safety, are going to waste time, energy, and ammunition mutilating a dead body.  Every round wasted on a dead body is a round you can't use to try and kill the next live body that's still gunning for you. 

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe it did happen this way, but it'll take a lot more hard evidence to convince me.
I agree with your points in general. These are Tier 1 operators, and emotion (Anger, especially) causes mistakes. That, however does not necessarily make them immune-- especially with this target.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
He friggen downed the World Trade Center....   I'd say that deserved a few more rounds.  :laugh:
:amen:
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour