Author Topic: FLOTUS Fashion [Melania Only]  (Read 416393 times)

Offline RoosGirl

Re: FLOTUS Fashion
« Reply #3525 on: December 14, 2018, 02:31:56 pm »
Perhaps that's the style right now, but all of the coats she's been wearing lately are 'oversized'.  This one seems to fit a little better and I like the length of the sleeves which give it a more fitted look.

I'll just throw this thought in ... though she's 48 years old, could she possibly be preggers?  She's also been wearing 'peplum' waist suits along with the oversized coats and she certainly has been very happy and beaming lately!

I hope not, for Frank's sake.  He would be devestated.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3526 on: December 14, 2018, 02:33:56 pm »
I hope not, for Frank's sake.  He would be devestated.

Suicidal.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3527 on: December 16, 2018, 12:27:32 pm »

« Reply #3528 on: December 16, 2018, 12:29:13 pm »

« Reply #3529 on: December 16, 2018, 12:36:37 pm »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3530 on: December 16, 2018, 04:12:02 pm »
more photos here
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6500461/Melania-Trump-stuns-Congressional-Ball-White-House.html

I have only one comment..Karen stop looking so frumpy...fix your hair and add a little make-up....is she wearing her inauguration gown?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #3531 on: December 16, 2018, 04:16:47 pm »
more photos here
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6500461/Melania-Trump-stuns-Congressional-Ball-White-House.html

I have only one comment..Karen stop looking so frumpy...fix your hair and add a little make-up....is she wearing her inauguration gown?

No, just the same type of straps.  Jeez, she could have gotten her hair done, or at least brushed it.   *****rollingeyes*****

« Reply #3532 on: December 16, 2018, 04:18:06 pm »

I agree .. it's almost like Karen's trying to be the anti-Melania.  A haircut and a little lipstick would go a long way.  She's a cute woman.

And, no the dress is a similar style but this was her inaugural gown @mystery-ak   

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3533 on: December 16, 2018, 04:42:13 pm »
more photos here

I think most of us would look a bit frumpy next to Mrs. Trump.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3534 on: December 16, 2018, 04:48:15 pm »
I think most of us would look a bit frumpy next to Mrs. Trump.

Probably right but I'm not comparing the two...I know Karen doesn't wear a lot of make-up but it's a Christmas Ball she could step it up a little, except for the dress this is her everyday look.

Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3535 on: December 16, 2018, 04:56:48 pm »
Look at how beautiful Sarah looked last night

Sarah Sanders
‏Verified account @PressSec
15h15 hours ago

Such a great night at the White House Congressional Ball. Thank you President @realDonaldTrump and @FLOTUS!
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3536 on: December 16, 2018, 08:59:59 pm »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3537 on: December 16, 2018, 09:08:42 pm »
I don't know.  Karen is an attractive woman, some have great hair and some don't.  She is in the public eye and perhaps a make up consultation would be advisable; other than that, I don't think she looks all that frumpy.  Some women are heavier than others.  Lord only knows I've put on weight the past couple of years and as much as I watch what I eat and exercise, those pounds are just hanging on.

FLOTUS is very fortunate to have the figure, facial features and hair that she has.  She also has the $$$ to make her look like a million dollars as well.  Botox, hair extensions, body sculpting, tummy tucks, boob job, etc. could all be helping FLOTUS with her looks.  Not saying that as a negative, only a possibility that Karen doesn't want to go through all of that.  Melania was a model ... that plays a lot in how she portrays herself now.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3538 on: December 16, 2018, 09:11:16 pm »
I don't know.  Karen is an attractive woman, some have great hair and some don't.  She is in the public eye and perhaps a make up consultation would be advisable; other than that, I don't think she looks all that frumpy.  Some women are heavier than others.  Lord only knows I've put on weight the past couple of years and as much as I watch what I eat and exercise, those pounds are just hanging on.

FLOTUS is very fortunate to have the figure, facial features and hair that she has.  She also has the $$$ to make her look like a million dollars as well.  Botox, hair extensions, body sculpting, tummy tucks, boob job, etc. could all be helping FLOTUS with her looks.  Not saying that as a negative, only a possibility that Karen doesn't want to go through all of that.  Melania was a model ... that plays a lot in how she portrays herself now.

Good points.  Karen Pence is also 60+

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #3539 on: December 17, 2018, 11:02:55 am »

I thought Karen looked like she might have lost a few pounds.
 :shrug:
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3540 on: December 18, 2018, 07:07:10 pm »
White House Christmas Portrait -- Absolutely Beautiful!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3541 on: December 18, 2018, 07:11:19 pm »
FLOTUS wearing sleeveless black dress as Christmas reception @ White House.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #3542 on: December 19, 2018, 01:37:20 am »

Yes, I definitely see a baby bump!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3543 on: December 19, 2018, 03:01:19 am »
Yes, I definitely see a baby bump!

:rolling: :silly:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3544 on: December 19, 2018, 03:07:58 am »

I don't mean to come down so hard on Karen..and I know it must be very hard standing next to Melania.....I take back my frumpy remark it wasn't fair to her at all
Support the USO

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3545 on: December 19, 2018, 03:44:12 am »

Insert my standard complement on the First Ladies hotness here.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #3546 on: December 19, 2018, 03:47:26 am »
Insert my standard complement on the First Ladies hotness here.

You think the baby bump is cute too?

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3547 on: December 19, 2018, 03:56:30 am »
You think the baby bump is cute too?

Baby Bump? I thought that was a colostomy bag.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #3548 on: December 19, 2018, 03:58:58 am »
Baby Bump? I thought that was a colostomy bag.

You made me go look again and I think you're kind of right, it's Trump's ass.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3549 on: December 19, 2018, 04:03:43 am »
You made me go look again and I think you're kind of right, it's Trump's ass.