Author Topic: FLOTUS Fashion [Melania Only]  (Read 417017 times)

Offline zarkadasa

Re: FLOTUS Fashion
« Reply #2725 on: June 21, 2018, 12:15:01 am »

Silver Pines

« Reply #2726 on: June 21, 2018, 12:51:08 am »
Google says he's 6'6".

@RoosGirl

Oh, good grief....I love tall men but that's ridiculous.

Silver Pines

Silver Pines

« Reply #2728 on: June 21, 2018, 12:54:38 am »
look who's ugly head has popped up...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5863323/Michelle-Obama-steps-glamorous-lunch-meeting-Los-Angeles.html

@zarkadasa

GLAMOROUS?  Glamorous?    She looks like a fat coolie who just came in from the rice fields!

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2729 on: June 21, 2018, 01:03:14 am »
look who's ugly head has popped up...

@zarkadasa  I see you are new here, so we will let this pass just this one time, BUT never ever ever never ever post that fat bitches picture anywhere on the FLOTUS thread. NEVER!!!!!

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2730 on: June 21, 2018, 01:05:33 am »
Apparently it's one and the same to Frank.

Oh yeah @Sanguine like I was the one who hijacked the thread and @RoosGirl wasn't anywhere to be found.

Bitch please.....  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2731 on: June 21, 2018, 01:08:49 am »
@zarkadasa  I see you are new here, so we will let this pass just this one time, BUT never ever ever never ever post that fat bitches picture anywhere on the FLOTUS thread. NEVER!!!!!
Technically, it's not against the forum's rules, but we just hate having to clean up the vomit afterwards.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline zarkadasa

« Reply #2732 on: June 21, 2018, 02:09:36 am »
Apologies.  It was a compare and contrast moment---in light of our beautiful FLOTUS Melania with the Queen of Spain.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2733 on: June 21, 2018, 03:53:01 am »
Oh yeah @Sanguine like I was the one who hijacked the thread and @RoosGirl wasn't anywhere to be found.

Bitch please.....  *****rollingeyes*****

88888cool 8888forgot

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2734 on: June 21, 2018, 03:55:17 am »
Technically, it's not against the forum's rules, but we just hate having to clean up the vomit afterwards.

You are mistaken. We made that a rule a couple weeks ago when some other fool posted that fat assed loser on this sacred Melania thread.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2735 on: June 21, 2018, 12:50:30 pm »
Apologies.  It was a compare and contrast moment---in light of our beautiful FLOTUS Melania with the Queen of Spain.
Understood. It's impossible NOT to compare and contrast, when it comes to the current and former FLOTUS.  ^-^

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #2736 on: June 21, 2018, 01:00:46 pm »

@zarkadasa
Welcome, don't mind @Frank Cannon   He's just a crusty ole curmudgeon.  If you want to make it up to him post some Rosie O or Helen Thomas pics.   He can never get enough of those.

You might throw in a good Hillary pantsuit picture to really make his day.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2737 on: June 21, 2018, 02:08:46 pm »
Psst, Frank loves cankles, pass it on.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2738 on: June 21, 2018, 02:11:42 pm »
Psst, Frank loves cankles, pass it on.

More chatter like that I'll work to have you zotted.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2739 on: June 22, 2018, 05:03:53 pm »
Meeting with King & Queen of Spain

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2740 on: June 22, 2018, 07:47:02 pm »
Ever drive a full size car on 20's or 22's? They drive like total and complete shit. GM spent 100 million dollars to get that car to ride and handle well and some idiot with a 3rd grade education is going to make it better with big wheels with no tire? Get the flock out of here.

LOL!

Yesterday, a white Ford Fusion pulled up next to me at a signal.  The trunk lid had a 'wing stablizer' installed on it.

With a straight face...rolled down the window and asked the kid if that kept the vehicle from lifting off the ground.

Pretty funny if you saw his embarrassing expression.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #2741 on: June 22, 2018, 08:41:01 pm »
LOL!

Yesterday, a white Ford Fusion pulled up next to me at a signal.  The trunk lid had a 'wing stablizer' installed on it.

With a straight face...rolled down the window and asked the kid if that kept the vehicle from lifting off the ground.

Pretty funny if you saw his embarrassing expression.

Spoilers can help!

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2742 on: June 25, 2018, 11:01:45 pm »
I love Melania's dress; it's a really good look for her and a soft subtle pink suits her very well.

Meeting with Jordan’s King Abdullah II and wife, Queen Rania.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2743 on: June 25, 2018, 11:04:31 pm »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2744 on: June 25, 2018, 11:16:48 pm »
I wonder if they texted what color they were wearing ...  :laugh:

« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 11:30:18 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2745 on: June 25, 2018, 11:29:49 pm »
The shoes ... (how *does* Melania balance .. )

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2746 on: June 26, 2018, 02:02:02 pm »

When I first saw the pic, I wondered the same thing.   As for looks and style, Melania has her beat.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2747 on: June 26, 2018, 02:03:41 pm »
The shoes ... (how *does* Melania balance .. )

Lots and lots of practice.   :shrug:

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #2749 on: June 28, 2018, 10:37:56 pm »

Yes, as ladies of fashion their people network to make sure that they are not garishly opposites. Mooch either didn’t do that, or purposely wore what she did to stand out.
I stand with Roosgirl.