Author Topic: FLOTUS Fashion  (Read 32593 times)

Offline libertybele

• Reignite the Promise of America!
Re: FLOTUS Fashion
« Reply #1525 on: July 16, 2017, 04:35:09 PM »
I thought you were talking about the decade they were born not Betty White!

Hey ... don't you go knocking Betty White; at 95, she's a force to be reckoned with!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlsDICldb0k
"I believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey it laws; to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies." -William Page

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1526 on: July 16, 2017, 07:42:58 PM »
Boy, would I love to have a video camera filming me in super zoom mode..... NOT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBE2JqK41Uo

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBE2JqK41Uo" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBE2JqK41Uo</a>
"January 20th 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."  --  President Donald J. Trump

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1527 on: July 16, 2017, 07:54:21 PM »
Boy, would I love to have a video camera filming me in super zoom mode..... NOT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBE2JqK41Uo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBE2JqK41Uo

Her makeup artist is Nicole Bryl and she uses her own line of products on Melania and Urban Decay.  Apparently the FLOTUS has a 75 minute beauty routine!!  She has a room specifically for makeup, hair and wardrobe.  To boot, Melania has her own line of skincare products.

http://us.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/12017012320570/first-lady-melania-trump-inauguration-beauty-get-the-looks/

https://www.wmagazine.com/story/melania-trump-75-minute-beauty-routine-warrants-glam-room-white-house

https://supplementpolice.com/melania-trump-beauty-skincare/
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 07:56:43 PM by libertybele »
"I believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey it laws; to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies." -William Page

« Reply #1528 on: July 16, 2017, 11:35:01 PM »
Her makeup artist is Nicole Bryl and she uses her own line of products on Melania and Urban Decay.  Apparently the FLOTUS has a 75 minute beauty routine!!  She has a room specifically for makeup, hair and wardrobe. ... 

@libertybele

Ah, there's always been a room specifically for makeup, hair and wardrobe in the White House.  Hopefully, Melania will be updating the lighting ... and some of the equipment from the Betty Ford days ...   ^-^

"January 20th 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."  --  President Donald J. Trump

Offline anubias

« Reply #1529 on: July 17, 2017, 03:39:03 AM »
@libertybele

Ah, there's always been a room specifically for makeup, hair and wardrobe in the White House.  Hopefully, Melania will be updating the lighting ... and some of the equipment from the Betty Ford days ...   ^-^

I'm sure it was redone for Michael to hold her bazillion wigs.  Wonder what they did with all the nit-infested heads that held them?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1530 on: July 17, 2017, 07:09:10 AM »
At the U.S. Open

« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 07:10:25 AM by libertybele »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1531 on: July 17, 2017, 07:11:32 AM »
Dress is beautiful and very dainty.  She opted for pink stilettos; I think white would have looked better.

Offline CatherineofAragon

• Queen's Rangers---"Move Fast, Fight Dirty"
"We've walled ourselves into safe spaces, and we're more concerned about reacting negatively to those we don't like than actively promulgating a pro-liberty agenda.  That means we will often promote what's useful rather than what's true, or value what offends the other side rather than what forwards our cause."----Ben Shapiro

Wingnut

« Reply #1533 on: July 17, 2017, 10:36:36 AM »
I'm sure it was redone for Michael to hold her bazillion wigs.  Wonder what they did with all the nit-infested heads that held them?

They are still on her SS protection detail.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1534 on: July 17, 2017, 11:07:32 AM »
Dress is beautiful and very dainty.  She opted for pink stilettos; I think white would have looked better.
Fortunately for her, she didn't have to walk around the golf course in those things. Whenever I attend a golf tournament, it's strictly sneakers. Too much walking.  :laugh:
Life is too short to leave the key to your happiness in someone else's pocket.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1536 on: July 17, 2017, 01:35:11 PM »
Fortunately for her, she didn't have to walk around the golf course in those things. Whenever I attend a golf tournament, it's strictly sneakers. Too much walking.  :laugh:

Right, my feet and legs would be aching by the end of the day.  I doubt she had to walk too much and they had a seat in the "skybox".  Love her sunglasses too - I wonder what designer her frames are?

« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 01:35:59 PM by libertybele »

Offline CatherineofAragon

• Queen's Rangers---"Move Fast, Fight Dirty"
« Reply #1537 on: July 17, 2017, 02:16:52 PM »
"We've walled ourselves into safe spaces, and we're more concerned about reacting negatively to those we don't like than actively promulgating a pro-liberty agenda.  That means we will often promote what's useful rather than what's true, or value what offends the other side rather than what forwards our cause."----Ben Shapiro

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1538 on: July 18, 2017, 01:26:29 PM »
Melania is becoming a fashion icon ... she just happens to be our FLOTUS!   :patriot:

« Reply #1539 on: July 25, 2017, 08:31:14 PM »
Leaving for tonight's rally in Youngstown:

« Reply #1540 on: July 25, 2017, 08:32:40 PM »

Offline Sanguine

• Native Texan
« Reply #1541 on: July 25, 2017, 08:36:31 PM »
She doesn't look very happy.
Now is the time to "hold his feet to the fire".

There are no safe spaces in real life.   - LMAO

Walk in Wisdom
See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

But the noble make noble plans, and by noble deeds they stand.

« Reply #1542 on: July 25, 2017, 08:36:35 PM »

Offline Frank Cannon

• Frank Cannon: "I need a drink."
    • Bum Wine
« Reply #1543 on: July 25, 2017, 08:37:23 PM »

I salute that ass too. God Bless America.
“I believe if you work your butt off and pay taxes, you should be able to easily understand and navigate the laws, tax codes, health care and anything else the government puts in place that affects us all,” - Robert James Ritchie

Offline Frank Cannon

• Bum Wine
« Reply #1544 on: July 25, 2017, 08:38:13 PM »
She doesn't look very happy.

Google "RBF". It's who she is.
“I believe if you work your butt off and pay taxes, you should be able to easily understand and navigate the laws, tax codes, health care and anything else the government puts in place that affects us all,” - Robert James Ritchie

Offline Sanguine

• Native Texan
« Reply #1545 on: July 25, 2017, 08:38:56 PM »

Yeah, probably just concentrating on walking in those heels.
Now is the time to "hold his feet to the fire".

There are no safe spaces in real life.   - LMAO

Walk in Wisdom
See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

But the noble make noble plans, and by noble deeds they stand.

« Reply #1546 on: July 25, 2017, 08:39:00 PM »

« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 08:40:47 PM by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #1547 on: July 25, 2017, 08:40:13 PM »

Even better ... Google "Eastern European RBF"   :laugh:

Offline Frank Cannon

• Bum Wine
« Reply #1548 on: July 25, 2017, 08:41:15 PM »
Yeah, probably just concentrating on walking in those heels.

If a woman doesn't look like she is going to stab me in the neck with a Resting Bitch Face, she's boring.

« Reply #1549 on: July 25, 2017, 08:41:21 PM »
I salute that ass too. God Bless America.

ROFL!   :silly:

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf