Author Topic: FLOTUS Fashion [Melania Only]  (Read 413206 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: FLOTUS Fashion
« Reply #1500 on: July 14, 2017, 11:21:49 pm »
The décolletage is the first noticeable sign of aging in a woman...or so I have been told...maybe that is what she is hiding.

I would love to see a younger picture of her..probably one in his school yearbook..lol

@mystery-ak

I don't know if it's from his yearbook .... but it's from her teaching years:  (she does have new teeth  :laugh:)

« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 11:32:01 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1501 on: July 14, 2017, 11:32:04 pm »
Looks like we're not the only ones noticing how ridiculous (quirky) Brigitte Macron looks!  Here is the headline:

Mon dieu, Mrs Macron! How Brigitte, 64, took on Melania Trump, 47, in short hemlines and a quirky nurse-inspired dress - but the First Lady won the style war in conservative chic

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4696384/Brigitte-Macron-takes-Melania-Trump-style-stakes.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #1502 on: July 14, 2017, 11:35:01 pm »
@Smokin Joe

Possibly sun damage.  I knew a woman whose skin in that area looked grainy, like reptile skin, from laying in the sun.  I still wish she would bring that hem down an inch or two.

Aren't European women into topless bathing? When we were in Mexico, all the european women were topless and red as lobsters. It looked painful to me.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #1503 on: July 14, 2017, 11:36:44 pm »
@mystery-ak

I don't know if it's from his yearbook .... but it's from her teaching years:  (she does have new teeth  :laugh:)

A new nose and new cheek bones as well.

Edit: The cheek bones might be original.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 11:38:19 pm by goodwithagun »
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1504 on: July 14, 2017, 11:47:03 pm »
@mystery-ak

I thought she would have been much cuter....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Silver Pines

« Reply #1505 on: July 14, 2017, 11:59:52 pm »
Aren't European women into topless bathing? When we were in Mexico, all the european women were topless and red as lobsters. It looked painful to me.

@goodwithagun

I think they are into it, yep.  I think the sun is overrated, lol.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #1506 on: July 15, 2017, 12:44:18 am »
I too noticed the high neckline and I think it looks rather awkward. I'm not a fan of the school marm's looks either.  There's a way to look chic without looking like your trying to dress at 1/2 your age.  This outfit is better than what she usually wears.  IMHO she looks like she would have a deep voice, smoke 2 packs a day and tie one on early in the day.

LOL, I agree. She also has a weird way of holding her mouth- maybe playing with her dentures? Meow!
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline anubias

« Reply #1507 on: July 15, 2017, 04:38:41 am »
I loved Macron's blue suit, especially the jacket. 

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #1508 on: July 15, 2017, 05:01:33 am »
@mystery-ak

So no matter what she was is and will always be one ugly bitch. Thanks for the update.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1509 on: July 15, 2017, 02:17:27 pm »
https://www.popsugar.com/fashion/Melania-Trump-Valentino-Dress-Bastille-Day-2017-43740334
Melania Trump's Bastille Day Dress Has Plenty of Florals and a Patriotic Undertone
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #1510 on: July 15, 2017, 02:25:43 pm »
Now I agree with that part. As a TA in Grad School, I wouldn't date any of the girls in any class I taught (until after the final grades were in). No conflict of interest allowed, and that was a personal standard. Not being the one who asked, I simply replied "If you are really interested, contact me after final grades are in, and your asking me will not influence them one way or another." But, as I said, different culture, and I'm no sure what the standards are there.

When I was a TA I dated other TA's! ;)

G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1511 on: July 15, 2017, 02:36:08 pm »
I must still be a little shell shocked from the Michelle years because sometimes a photo of Melania shows such grace it stops me in amazement.  This is one of those photos  ^-^

« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 07:03:45 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #1512 on: July 15, 2017, 02:47:04 pm »
I must still be a little shell shocked from the Michelle years because sometimes a photo of Melania shows such grace it stops me amazement.  This is one of those photos  ^-^

:beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Idiot

« Reply #1513 on: July 15, 2017, 06:52:05 pm »
I must still be a little shell shocked from the Michelle years because sometimes a photo of Melania shows such grace it stops me amazement.  This is one of those photos  ^-^

Even with her hand at an angle you can still see the MASSIVE rock on her finger.  She does look beautiful though.........
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 01:21:16 am by mrpotatohead »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1514 on: July 15, 2017, 09:06:38 pm »
Who should not wear a flapper dress

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4699668/Andrew-Giuliani-marries-Lithuanian-born-real-estate-exec.html#ixzz4mvdqSw2G
Son of former NYC Mayor Rudy Giuliani, Andrew, marries Lithuanian-born real estate executive in one of Manhattan's oldest Roman Catholic churches

Support the USO

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #1515 on: July 15, 2017, 09:16:46 pm »
@Frank Cannon Crushing on Mrs. Macron, are we?  :tongue2:
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #1516 on: July 15, 2017, 09:21:48 pm »
@mystery-ak , I clicked on the article

The bride's dress, flowers and shoes were lovely.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #1517 on: July 15, 2017, 09:27:37 pm »
@Frank Cannon Crushing on Mrs. Macron, are we?  :tongue2:

Nah. I'm into late 80's early 90's women. They are way closer to sending me an inheritance in that bracket.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1518 on: July 15, 2017, 09:49:22 pm »
When I was a TA I dated other TA's! ;)
Not many to choose from in the Geology Department, and those I would have dated were taken anyway.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #1519 on: July 15, 2017, 09:51:00 pm »
Who should not wear a flapper dress

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4699668/Andrew-Giuliani-marries-Lithuanian-born-real-estate-exec.html#ixzz4mvdqSw2G
Son of former NYC Mayor Rudy Giuliani, Andrew, marries Lithuanian-born real estate executive in one of Manhattan's oldest Roman Catholic churches

You're right. That would likely not look good on Rudy.  :tongue2:

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Idiot

« Reply #1520 on: July 16, 2017, 01:23:32 am »
Not many to choose from in the Geology Department, and those I would have dated were taken anyway.
Yup...none to choose from here either in the Geology Dept.  Most were rather homely looking or played for the other team. 

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #1521 on: July 16, 2017, 02:16:49 am »
Yup...none to choose from here either in the Geology Dept.  Most were rather homely looking or played for the other team.
I'm pretty sure all ours were straight, just taken.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1522 on: July 16, 2017, 03:29:55 am »
@mystery-ak , I clicked on the article

The bride's dress, flowers and shoes were lovely.

:beer:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Silver Pines

« Reply #1523 on: July 16, 2017, 01:30:20 pm »
So no matter what she was is and will always be one ugly bitch. Thanks for the update.

@Frank Cannon

Lmao

Wingnut

« Reply #1524 on: July 16, 2017, 01:59:29 pm »
Nah. I'm into late 80's early 90's women. They are way closer to sending me an inheritance in that bracket.

I thought you were talking about the decade they were born not Betty White!