Author Topic: FLOTUS Fashion [Melania Only]  (Read 413159 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: FLOTUS Fashion
« Reply #750 on: May 28, 2017, 04:36:36 pm »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #751 on: May 29, 2017, 02:50:33 am »
Folks, seriously, you just can't make this stuff up.  I saw the headlines ... and chuckled ... saw the actual pictures and laughed... and the last line is a clincher...I'd say that Melania is more ready then Michelle ever was or ever will be.  Enjoy the good laugh!  If it wasn't Memorial Day, I would think that this was some kind of April Fool's joke.

The Major Style Difference Between Melania Trump and Michelle Obama:

https://www.popsugar.com/fashion/Michelle-Obama-Melania-Trump-Style-Differences-42709196?utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=partner&utm_campaign=feed&utm_content=link_50
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #752 on: May 29, 2017, 03:03:30 am »
Folks, seriously, you just can't make this stuff up.  I saw the headlines ... and chuckled ... saw the actual pictures and laughed... and the last line is a clincher...I'd say that Melania is more ready then Michelle ever was or ever will be.  Enjoy the good laugh!  If it wasn't Memorial Day, I would think that this was some kind of April Fool's joke.

https://www.popsugar.com/fashion/Michelle-Obama-Melania-Trump-Style-Differences-42709196?utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=partner&utm_campaign=feed&utm_content=link_50

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

« Reply #753 on: May 29, 2017, 04:22:05 am »
I don't think anyone's wondering if Melania's ready.  A few of us, however, are still waiting on Michelle ..... :laugh:

« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 04:23:00 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #754 on: May 29, 2017, 03:58:46 pm »
Our long national nightmare is over. Mooch was disgraceful- Melanie is elegant.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #755 on: May 29, 2017, 04:49:15 pm »
Frank, you're starting to scare me. Are you really this guy?

It is a sad state of affairs when not only do I know who that is but I voluntarily watched his show.

Silver Pines

« Reply #756 on: May 30, 2017, 01:20:24 am »

@libertybele

That was vomit-worthy. 

Silver Pines

« Reply #757 on: May 30, 2017, 01:23:06 am »
I'll say this...Melania is the first woman I've seen who looks good in wide-legged crop pants.  That's a trend that needs to die fast.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #758 on: May 30, 2017, 01:27:05 am »
I'll say this...Melania is the first woman I've seen who looks good in wide-legged crop pants.  That's a trend that needs to die fast.

LOL..ain't that the truth..but she looks good in everything
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Silver Pines

« Reply #759 on: May 30, 2017, 01:47:47 am »
LOL..ain't that the truth..but she looks good in everything

That's the truth. 

I hope she doesn't wear any cold shoulder tops or dresses.  I think those things are tacky.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #760 on: May 30, 2017, 01:52:56 am »
That's the truth. 

I hope she doesn't wear any cold shoulder tops or dresses.  I think those things are tacky.

Oh I agree..I hate those blouses and tops...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Silver Pines

« Reply #761 on: May 30, 2017, 02:09:34 am »
Oh I agree..I hate those blouses and tops...

I hope they'll be gone next season, but I'm not going to hold my breath.  I've been waiting years for loud graphic prints to disappear.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #762 on: May 30, 2017, 02:29:35 am »
I don't think anyone's wondering if Melania's ready.  A few of us, however, are still waiting on Michelle ..... :laugh:

OMG!  What the heck is Michael wearing? It looks like she threw on the clothes that she fit into 20 pounds ago; the pants are very ill fitting and it looks like any minute the butt cheeks are going to pop out!  That's a scary thought in itself.  The shoes ... the bright blue flat shoes don't match what she's wearing.  It amazes me that the MSM still boasts about her sense of fashion.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #763 on: May 30, 2017, 02:32:57 am »
In summary; "The Major Style Difference Between Melania Trump and Michelle Obama":

One looks like a beauty queen and one looks like a drag queen!!

« Reply #764 on: May 30, 2017, 02:37:45 am »
In summary; "The Major Style Difference Between Melania Trump and Michelle Obama":

One looks like a beauty queen and one looks like a drag queen!!
Perfect! @libertybele  888high58888   

« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 03:04:32 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #765 on: May 30, 2017, 02:44:20 am »

Wide leg is awful. Cropped is good.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #766 on: May 30, 2017, 02:48:07 am »
OMG!  What the heck is Michael wearing? It looks like she threw on the clothes that she fit into 20 pounds ago; the pants are very ill fitting and it looks like any minute the butt cheeks are going to pop out!  That's a scary thought in itself.  The shoes ... the bright blue flat shoes don't match what she's wearing.  It amazes me that the MSM still boasts about her sense of fashion.

Listen. The MSM spent the last 8 years telling us that Moochelle is the second coming, but no one bought into it. Now that there is a genuine hot chick First Lady they are forced to try and defend their previous bullshit. It isn't going to fly.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #767 on: May 30, 2017, 03:59:06 am »
Perfect! @libertybele  888high58888   

Sadly, that is probably the most flattering picture I have seen of Michelle. It isn't bad, but that is the pinnacle. The dress she has on in that beat the boob belt bit in spades.
The comparison pic of Melania looks like a paparazzi snap, and even has that 'movie star' look from years ago. Classic.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #768 on: May 30, 2017, 09:56:10 am »
No pictures, just amusing.

Melania Trump’s ‘revenge’ on designers who won’t dress her

Melania Trump is proving to the fashion designers who said they wouldn’t help her that dressing well is the best revenge.

The first lady’s trip to Saudi Arabia, the Vatican, Belgium and Sicily — wearing mostly Dolce & Gabbana — was a fashion tour de force that has forced many naysayers in the rag trade to rethink.

The list of designers who said they wouldn’t dress Melania is long, led by Tom Ford, Marc Jacobs, Zac Posen, Christian Siriano and Sophie Theallet.

But Melania has managed to look smashing in dozens of different ensembles, from her white Ralph Lauren jumpsuit on election night to the D&G 3-D floral coat she wore in Sicily on Friday.

Deliveries to Trump Tower have picked up. “Most days, the lobby is brimming with wardrobe boxes delivered for Melania,” a source told me. “Once she tries on the outfits and decides what she will keep, the boxes come back downstairs.”

Not since Jacqueline Kennedy has there been a first lady who needs less help.

“She doesn’t need couture. She can buy off the rack, and it looks beautiful,” Bloch said. “She knows her size, and she knows what works on her. She luxuriates in minimal.”

http://pagesix.com/2017/05/29/melania-trumps-revenge-on-designers-who-wont-dress-her/
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Silver Pines

« Reply #769 on: May 30, 2017, 10:47:44 am »
Wide leg is awful. Cropped is good.

@Frank Cannon

Yup, exactly.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #770 on: May 30, 2017, 12:29:58 pm »
No pictures, just amusing.

“She doesn’t need couture. She can buy off the rack, and it looks beautiful,” Bloch said. “She knows her size, and she knows what works on her. She luxuriates in minimal.”

http://pagesix.com/2017/05/29/melania-trumps-revenge-on-designers-who-wont-dress-her/
There is a fundamental beauty in simplicity. She makes that work very well.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

« Reply #771 on: May 30, 2017, 03:46:33 pm »
Okay, Bridgit Macron's out ... Kate Middleton's in.   :laugh:

http://www.express.co.uk/life-style/style/810995/Melania-Trump-Kate-Middleton-style

« Reply #772 on: May 30, 2017, 05:26:05 pm »
 000hehehehe

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #773 on: May 30, 2017, 10:32:35 pm »
000hehehehe

The greatest disservice they did to the world, along with the people who wrote all that stuff about how wonderful she looked, is that they managed to convince a large number of ladies that they would look fabulous in tight stretch pants who, in fact, do not. Not even close. Not only are the people of Walmart affected, but the aftereffects linger on the streets of towns across the country.

C S Lewis

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #774 on: May 30, 2017, 10:35:26 pm »
The greatest disservice they did to the world, along with the people who wrote all that stuff about how wonderful she looked, is that they managed to convince a large number of ladies that they would look fabulous in tight stretch pants who, in fact, do not. Not even close. Not only are the people of Walmart affected, but the aftereffects linger on the streets of towns across the country.

The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink