Author Topic: FLOTUS Fashion [Melania Only]  (Read 418027 times)

Silver Pines

Re: FLOTUS Fashion
« Reply #350 on: May 15, 2017, 12:05:09 am »

@Frank Cannon
@Freya

Look at that dress!!  Omg, I love it.  Freya, the blue one is yours, extra fabric and all, lol.

Frank, you're doing great at producing these pics!  You're like the fashion fairy...er....

....bad choice of words?

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #351 on: May 15, 2017, 12:12:30 am »

Frank, you're doing great at producing these pics!  You're like the fashion fairy...er....

....bad choice of words?

Fashion Fairy? Swell. I can just imagine what that's about.

Silver Pines

« Reply #352 on: May 15, 2017, 01:20:50 am »

LOL

Offline anubias

« Reply #353 on: May 15, 2017, 01:28:34 am »
Maybe it's the angle, but I'm not a fan of this. I must say, this is a first for me. The woman could wear a trash bag and look great!

Agreed.  The photo angle was bad I think.  The circles are Madonna-esque.  The tummy isn't flattering either.  I hope she chunked that one in the garbage after she saw the photo.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #354 on: May 15, 2017, 01:36:44 am »
Agreed.  The photo angle was bad I think.  The circles are Madonna-esque.  The tummy isn't flattering either.  I hope she chunked that one in the garbage after she saw the photo.

Is it me or does she look preggers in that photo?
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #355 on: May 15, 2017, 02:09:12 am »

:silly:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #356 on: May 15, 2017, 02:13:22 am »

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???????   Lord have mercy!!!

Hubba-Hubba, boyz and girlz!     
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #357 on: May 15, 2017, 03:33:23 pm »

This is Melania pre-Trump's candidacy.  We'll not see a dress like this again .. so enjoy the photo @DCPatriot    :laugh:

Here's another one that's gone with the election ....

« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 03:39:25 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Silver Pines

« Reply #358 on: May 15, 2017, 03:36:18 pm »

@DCPatriot

Do people still say hubba hubba?   :laugh:

Seriously, I don't think there's a problem with the picture.  I mean, I don't expect her to have a concave stomach.  She looks fine.

It's a reminder that everyone needs a little Spanx now and then, lol.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 03:37:30 pm by CatherineofAragon »

« Reply #359 on: May 15, 2017, 03:40:55 pm »
@DCPatriot

Seriously, I don't think there's a problem with the picture.  I mean, I don't expect her to have a concave stomach.  She looks fine.

LOL! @CatherineofAragon ... I'll never understand why women voluntarily threw away control top pantyhose.   :laugh:

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #360 on: May 15, 2017, 03:42:04 pm »
@DCPatriot

:beer:

And there's nothing wrong with going 'Commando'.    ^-^

Online mountaineer

« Reply #361 on: May 15, 2017, 03:50:05 pm »
And there's nothing wrong with going 'Commando'.    ^-^
Just don't do this:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Silver Pines

« Reply #362 on: May 15, 2017, 03:50:45 pm »
LOL! @CatherineofAragon ... I'll never understand why women voluntarily threw away control top pantyhose.   :laugh:

@Right_in_Virginia

That's truth.  I don't care what anyone says, or how many people do it---bare legs aren't appropriate everywhere.

But if a woman feels differently and she needs to de-emphasize a little something, there are all kinds of cute Lycra smoothers to put on. 

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #363 on: May 15, 2017, 04:17:41 pm »

Silver Pines

« Reply #364 on: May 15, 2017, 11:19:38 pm »

Can't agree with you here, Frank.  There's no substitute for a little black dress, sheer black stockings, and killer black pumps.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #365 on: May 18, 2017, 02:05:19 am »
Her wedding dress was awful!

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #366 on: May 18, 2017, 02:07:27 am »
The cake was much better looking...

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #367 on: May 18, 2017, 02:09:37 am »
Can't wait to see what she has packed for her first overseas trip as First Lady..I am sure it will be spectacular.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

« Reply #368 on: May 18, 2017, 02:10:48 am »
....and the ring .... sure I'd love to have the kind of money behind it ... but not a fan

Offline libertybele

« Reply #369 on: May 18, 2017, 02:11:45 am »
Can't wait to see what she has packed for her first overseas trip as First Lady..I am sure it will be spectacular.

888high58888

« Reply #370 on: May 18, 2017, 08:47:41 pm »
Fashion Alert!     

Melania Trump Announces Inaugural Foreign Trip as First Lady of the United States

Mrs. Melania Trump is pleased to announce some of the stops on her first foreign trip as First Lady of the United States of America.

On Friday, May 19, 2017, the First Lady will join her husband President Donald J. Trump on an eight-day, five-stop trek to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Israel, Rome, Brussels, and Sicily, returning to Washington, DC, on Saturday, May 27, 2017.

The First Lady will join her husband throughout each day, but will also participate in many of her own events. In the latter part of the trip, Mrs. Trump will attend spousal programs at the NATO and G-7 summits.  She will conclude the trip by delivering remarks to United States military personnel and families in Italy.

“I am very excited for the upcoming trip,” stated First Lady Melania Trump. “This will not just be an opportunity to support my husband as he works on important matters of national security and foreign relations, it will also be my honor to visit and speak with women and children from different countries, with different perspectives."

The White House will release daily guidance the day before each event, and a full readout of the First Lady’s activities will be provided at the end of each day.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/05/18/melania-trump-announces-inaugural-foreign-trip-first-lady-united-states

@mystery-ak
@libertybele

« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 09:01:08 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #371 on: May 18, 2017, 08:58:19 pm »
Her wedding dress was awful!

OMG, I agree @libertybele  And I thought Jackie's gown was "busy".   Yikes!! to Melania.  What was she thinking?  And don't start me on the veil.  :laugh:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #372 on: May 19, 2017, 02:53:19 am »
First time I've seen Jackie's gown ... it looks like a bunch of crochet doilies  were sewn on. 

Online mountaineer

« Reply #373 on: May 19, 2017, 01:56:08 pm »
Maybe Jackie and Melania should have said NO to the dress!

Same here.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Polly Ticks

« Reply #374 on: May 19, 2017, 02:03:52 pm »
First time I've seen Jackie's gown ... it looks like a bunch of crochet doilies  were sewn on.

LOL -- or one of those crochet doll toilet paper roll covers everybody's grandmother used to have. 

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra