Author Topic: FLOTUS Fashion [Melania Only]  (Read 418149 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: FLOTUS Fashion
« Reply #2925 on: July 13, 2018, 01:18:04 pm »

I don't care who you are, bowling in heels is hot.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2926 on: July 13, 2018, 02:05:35 pm »
Who the hell cares what the Brits think about how she dresses. The last time they were fashion forward Harold Wilson was Prime Minister.

I thought this was implied through sarcasm.   :laugh:

« Reply #2927 on: July 13, 2018, 02:08:33 pm »
Ah that it explains it.....to me it looks like a circus costume....sorry... :bolt:

Well, I think this is a bit extreme .. but it does show a gracious side to Melania.  There had to be pretty slim pickings from among British designers (for daytime wear) ... but she managed to salute the Brits anyway.   ^-^

@mystery-ak

« Reply #2928 on: July 13, 2018, 03:04:32 pm »
Yes, *another* one.    :laugh:   

Sometimes it takes a day or two for the cream of the crop to rise to the top.  Here's an example:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2929 on: July 13, 2018, 07:51:34 pm »
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 07:57:14 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2930 on: July 13, 2018, 07:55:02 pm »
A ROYALLY quick turnaround! Melania puts her hair in an elegant chignon and changes into a couture Dior suit to meet the Queen for tea at Windsor Castle - after rocking a trendy Victoria Beckham design in the morning

A ROYALLY quick turnaround! Melania puts her hair in an elegant chignon and changes into a couture Dior suit to meet the Queen for tea at Windsor Castle - after rocking a trendy Victoria Beckham design in the morning

Melania, 48, arrived at Windsor Castle with her husband, Donald Trump, late on Friday afternoon
    The first lady looked incredibly chic in her Christian Dior suit, which was an incredibly pale pink-cream shade
    She accessorized her look with a pair of simple nude heels
    Her Majesty the Queen wore a bold blue jacket over a yellow and blue skirt, and donned a matching hat
    Earlier in the day, Melania visited the Royal Hospital Chelsea, where she played bowls with the Chelsea Pensioners, while wearing a $1,910 (£1,550) by British designer Victoria
    Despite the grassy setting, Melania wore a pair of five-inch Christian Louboutin heels with her dress

Despite royal tradition preferring women to wear nude stockings with any leg-baring look, it appears Melania chose to forgo any hosiery, instead keeping her legs bare in the skirt suit, the hemline of which fell just below her knees.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5951573/Melania-Trump-changes-elegant-outfit-meet-Queen-tea-Windsor-Castle.html
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2931 on: July 13, 2018, 07:55:13 pm »
Look at him.

He was probably told in no certain terms to NOT touch her....even if she drops like a sack of potatoes.   :laugh:
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 07:56:26 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #2932 on: July 13, 2018, 11:03:31 pm »
Love Melania's Dior suit and her chignon.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2933 on: July 14, 2018, 01:36:04 am »

Sometimes it takes a day or two for the cream of the crop to rise to the top.  Here's an example:

Cream of the crop photo is of FLOTUS and POTUS with flowers and greenery in the background.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Silver Pines

« Reply #2934 on: July 14, 2018, 10:32:44 am »

Stunning

Silver Pines

« Reply #2935 on: July 14, 2018, 10:42:26 am »
Look at him.

He was probably told in no certain terms to NOT touch her....even if she drops like a sack of potatoes.   :laugh:

@DCPatriot

Yep, I’m glad he’s showing her respect.

Look at Trump posing, lol...he wants a good pic of himself in Churchill’s chair.

If I were Melania I would have worn hosiery, but at least she didn’t manhandle the Queen.

« Reply #2936 on: July 14, 2018, 10:50:35 am »
Nice to see a photo with them smiling.   ^-^

« Reply #2937 on: July 14, 2018, 10:54:08 am »
@DCPatriot

Look at Trump posing, lol...he wants a good pic of himself in Churchill’s chair.   

I think this picture of POTUS in Churchill's chair is a hoot. I love the expression on his face.  I wonder if the photog got this in one take.   :laugh:

@CatherineofAragon

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #2938 on: July 14, 2018, 11:02:51 am »
Stunning

Love the dress. Medieval modern. If they made it in a petite, I would do everything I could to buy it. Sell most of my possessions
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

« Reply #2939 on: July 14, 2018, 12:00:34 pm »
Arrival in Scotland yesterday...

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #2940 on: July 14, 2018, 02:26:38 pm »

What a bizarre picture.  It reminds me of the twins in The Shining.  Melania always looks so uncomfortable in pics like these.

Offline berdie

« Reply #2941 on: July 15, 2018, 02:16:47 am »
Love the dress. Medieval modern. If they made it in a petite, I would do everything I could to buy it. Sell most of my possessions

@Freya I agree...it is an awesome dress. But truthfully even if it came in petite and I could afford it I think I'd be frightfully overdressed at the local, rural grocery store. :rolling:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2942 on: July 15, 2018, 02:18:55 am »
What a bizarre picture.  It reminds me of the twins in The Shining.  Melania always looks so uncomfortable in pics like these.

It really is a strange picture.  The furniture is definitely antiquated and looks like it might have that musty smell; Melania looks stuffy and Trump has a grin from ear to ear.  The Queen...well...she looks like Aunt Clara on Betwitched.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2943 on: July 15, 2018, 02:21:29 am »

On second thought :silly:, it reminds me of a scene from the 'Adams Family'. 

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2944 on: July 15, 2018, 02:23:13 am »

I think this picture of POTUS in Churchill's chair is a hoot. I love the expression on his face.  I wonder if the photog got this in one take.   :laugh:

@CatherineofAragon

:silly: :silly:  Absolutely hillarious! 

« Reply #2945 on: July 16, 2018, 11:10:41 am »
Arriving in Helsinki last evening:

« Reply #2946 on: July 16, 2018, 11:13:02 am »
Today ...

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2947 on: July 16, 2018, 01:56:39 pm »
Beautiful shade of yellow..love the suit/coat....but lose the butterfly it looks too juvenile
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2948 on: July 16, 2018, 01:58:10 pm »

Love Love this...English saddle brown all coordinated..
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2949 on: July 16, 2018, 02:03:52 pm »

Beautiful: Melania met with Jenni Haukio, wife of Finnish President Sauli Niinisto, earlier on Monday morning

I guess butterflies are in.... :nometalk:
Support the USO