Author Topic: FLOTUS Fashion [Melania Only]  (Read 418831 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: FLOTUS Fashion
« Reply #2600 on: April 24, 2018, 03:25:05 pm »

The first daughter, 36, was seen leaving her house in Washington, D.C. a little after 8, wearing a $1,990 Oscar de la Renta navy dress with three-quarter sleeves and a quirky, white rope attachment around the neckline.

She paired it with white earrings, which were left to take center stage as Ivanka wore her hair in a half updo and kept the rest of her accessories minimal, finishing off her outfit only with a pair of black stilettos.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5651683/Ivanka-Trump-dons-nautical-inspired-dress-Macron-welcome-ceremony-White-House.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2601 on: April 24, 2018, 03:27:06 pm »
Spectacular dress!  (Ivanka, meh...)

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #2602 on: April 24, 2018, 03:47:28 pm »
Melania's outfit with the hat is AWESOME! Boy does the Frog's mom have a jealous look on her face looking her over.

Mama Macron can't hide her envy of Melania. What is up with the way she holds her mouth-are her dentures bothering her?
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #2603 on: April 24, 2018, 04:25:37 pm »
Mama Macron can't hide her envy of Melania. What is up with the way she holds her mouth-are her dentures bothering her?

Maybe she's coveting Melania's shoes ... like most of the rest of us!

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2604 on: April 24, 2018, 04:48:36 pm »
Come on Melania...she is still wearing that hat inside during the joint presser.... :cool:
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online libertybele

« Reply #2605 on: April 24, 2018, 04:57:02 pm »

Don't like Melania's outfit all that much, but Mamma Macaroni doesn't hold a candle to her.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2606 on: April 24, 2018, 04:58:34 pm »

If it was a bright sunny day I would agree with wearing the hat...but it isn't...besides you can barely see her eyes..just because it goes with her outfit doesn't mean she needs to wear it.

I love the hat!! Yes, you can barely see her eyes, but she's been criticized in the past for wearing sunglasses.  Perhaps the hat is the solution! 

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2607 on: April 24, 2018, 05:00:40 pm »

I love Melania's entire outfit!  One of her best and the shoes and hat set off the suit giving her an extremely sophisticated, and beautiful look.  Yeppers ... Mamma Macaroni seems to be a tad jealous!   :rolling:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2609 on: April 24, 2018, 11:41:54 pm »
 :pondering:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2611 on: April 24, 2018, 11:43:44 pm »
I posted several of the guests on the menu thread....and this one especially for Frank who I thought would appreciate it... :whistle:

Support the USO

Online rustynail

« Reply #2612 on: April 24, 2018, 11:57:33 pm »
OK, but she is no Michelle.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2613 on: April 25, 2018, 12:01:49 am »
OK, but she is no Michelle.

That's for sure and thank God!

Online libertybele

« Reply #2614 on: April 25, 2018, 12:04:10 am »
! No longer available

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWcR5pvjZrc

Ah ha ... with her hair straightened it gives her a much younger look!! She's outshining her French counterpart.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2615 on: April 25, 2018, 12:06:05 am »
:pondering:

Well RIV I was perfectly enjoying the pics that you posted ... until this one .... not my favorite people!  He creeps me out for sure, her dress reminds me of curtain sheers with some fake flowers attached to them.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 12:06:41 am by libertybele »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2616 on: April 25, 2018, 12:06:57 am »
Well RIV I was perfectly enjoying the pics that you posted ... until this one .... not my favorite people!  He creeps me out for sure, her dress is ok.

She sure does love the camera!

« Reply #2617 on: April 25, 2018, 12:09:03 am »
Well RIV I was perfectly enjoying the pics that you posted ... until this one .... not my favorite people!  He creeps me out for sure, her dress reminds me of curtain sheers with some fake flowers attached to them.

You'll get no argument from me.   :laugh:

Online libertybele

« Reply #2618 on: April 25, 2018, 12:10:57 am »
She sure does love the camera!

Indeed.  Jared looks to be a cross between Pee Wee Herman and Alfred E. Neuman!

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2619 on: April 25, 2018, 12:15:44 am »

Those folks are just bad all the way around. Awful dress.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2620 on: April 25, 2018, 12:24:01 am »
Those folks are just bad all the way around. Awful dress.

Looks like the sleeves and neckline were cut and then pulled to unravel with pinking sheers.

Silver Pines

« Reply #2621 on: April 25, 2018, 02:39:35 am »
Ah ha ... with her hair straightened it gives her a much younger look!! She's outshining her French counterpart.

@libertybele

She’s wearing Chanel.

Silver Pines

« Reply #2622 on: April 25, 2018, 02:41:48 am »
Indeed.  Jared looks to be a cross between Pee Wee Herman and Alfred E. Neuman!

@libertybele

Ivanka has always looked chipmunky to me.  Melania is much prettier.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2623 on: April 25, 2018, 02:59:22 am »

"Lordy, Lordy, Miss McGavern!"       :thud:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2624 on: April 25, 2018, 03:05:43 am »

"Lordy, Lordy, Miss McGavern!"       :thud:

That broad ain't wearing panties with that. No way.