Author Topic: FLOTUS Fashion [Melania Only]  (Read 418809 times)

Online libertybele

Re: FLOTUS Fashion
« Reply #2425 on: March 01, 2018, 12:05:08 am »
FLOTUS at Billy Graham's funeral. Tres chic!  I love the fur-trimmed collar on the coat.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2426 on: March 01, 2018, 12:13:01 am »
The leather gloves add a nice touch making a nice sophisticated look.

« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 12:14:04 am by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2427 on: March 05, 2018, 11:39:05 pm »
Meeting with Netanyahu - I'm not crazy about the neck high dress coat, but the shoes are awesome!

Online libertybele

« Reply #2428 on: March 05, 2018, 11:43:19 pm »
Terrible picture of Melania -- she's outside with out sunglasses which is unusual for her, but she looks terrible here.  Perhaps she's not feeling well?

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #2429 on: March 05, 2018, 11:43:35 pm »
This is a really terrible picture of the FLOUTS - perhaps she's not feeling well?

Explains why she's still in her bathrobe.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2430 on: March 05, 2018, 11:48:48 pm »
The leather gloves add a nice touch making a nice sophisticated look.

They also feel good being slapped across the face and being told to kneel on the floor........or so I have been told.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2431 on: March 05, 2018, 11:55:17 pm »
Rumor has it the two couples are looking into a summer timeshare ....   88devil

« Reply #2432 on: March 05, 2018, 11:57:01 pm »
I thought Melania might not be feeling well, too.  But she rallied...

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2433 on: March 05, 2018, 11:58:56 pm »
Rumor has it the two couples are looking into a summer timeshare ....   88devil

Where's that? Allenwood?

« Reply #2434 on: March 06, 2018, 12:03:36 am »
Where's that? Allenwood?

This deserves two   88devil   88devil

Online libertybele

« Reply #2435 on: March 06, 2018, 12:44:08 am »
Explains why she's still in her bathrobe.

Indeed; all around a terrible picture, a terrible outfit ... saved by the shoes though!

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2436 on: March 06, 2018, 12:45:50 am »
Terrible picture of Melania -- she's outside with out sunglasses which is unusual for her, but she looks terrible here.  Perhaps she's not feeling well?

I don't know. Bibi's wife looks like she smells bad. If she is down wind it could explain Melania's face.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 12:46:07 am by Frank Cannon »

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #2437 on: March 06, 2018, 01:13:22 am »
I don't know. Bibi's wife looks like she smells bad. If she is down wind it could explain Melania's face.

Probably soaking up the smell of corruption from Bibi.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2438 on: March 06, 2018, 12:20:33 pm »
Slideshow (scroll at link) - Melania Trump in Pictures.  My favorite by far is what she wore in Beijing to the dinner at the Great Hall of People.  She looks so sophisticated and so elegant!

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/style/927538/melania-trump-news-donald-trump-white-house
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 12:22:01 pm by libertybele »

Online libertybele

« Reply #2439 on: March 09, 2018, 10:30:06 pm »
FLOTUS meeting with Parkland shooting survivor.  Couldn't find any really good pics -- looks like she's wearing a boob belt and puffy sleeves; but not too puffy. All in all she looks great.

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #2440 on: March 11, 2018, 05:58:25 pm »
FLOTUS meeting with Parkland shooting survivor.  Couldn't find any really good pics -- looks like she's wearing a boob belt and puffy sleeves; but not too puffy. All in all she looks great.

I am not a fan of the boob belt, no matter who wears it.
 **nononono*
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online libertybele

« Reply #2441 on: March 14, 2018, 12:50:57 am »
I am not a fan of the boob belt, no matter who wears it.
 **nononono*

Agreed.  Not becoming at all.

Offline Polly Ticks

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online libertybele

« Reply #2444 on: March 16, 2018, 01:19:58 pm »
Absolutely love the dress and she's worn the shoes before which are absolutely fabulous!  (Tried to find a better pic of the shoes).  I like Trump's sprig of clover leaf.  They look wonderful and both very happy!

« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 01:22:54 pm by libertybele »

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #2445 on: March 16, 2018, 02:56:48 pm »
Love the wearin' of the green. She looks great.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #2446 on: March 16, 2018, 05:45:48 pm »
I think there's a secret message in the pattern on her dress.  I see "Trump is God".

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2447 on: March 17, 2018, 04:41:45 am »
I think there's a secret message in the pattern on her dress.  I see "Trump is God".

I knew you would see it too.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2448 on: March 18, 2018, 02:35:45 am »

Ya and she had a hidden phone in her stilettos.     :silly:

« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 02:36:06 am by libertybele »

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #2449 on: March 18, 2018, 09:50:44 am »
Love the wearin' of the green. She looks great.

Yes. Classy for the holiday. I want that dress, (sigh)
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️