Author Topic: FLOTUS Fashion [Melania Only]  (Read 418613 times)

Offline RoosGirl

Re: FLOTUS Fashion
« Reply #2400 on: February 14, 2018, 08:32:48 pm »
Black History Month celebration yesterday at the White House.   (This collage has the clearest photo of Melania's outfit)

I wonder if Melania knows that Black History Month is not meant to be a celebration of black clothing.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2401 on: February 15, 2018, 05:35:12 am »
I wonder if Melania knows that Black History Month is not meant to be a celebration of black clothing.

:silly:  Probably but she was criticized for wearing white to the STOU.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2402 on: February 15, 2018, 05:36:25 am »
Melania Trump spending Valentine's Day visiting sick children --

« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 05:39:32 am by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2403 on: February 15, 2018, 05:41:02 am »
She's beaming!  I love it.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2404 on: February 15, 2018, 05:44:35 am »
"Melania Trump looked impeccable as usual as she spoke to a group of children at The National Institute of Health wearing a resplendent red coat by Calvin Klein.Melania fashioned this belted beauty as a coat dress-- a sartorial trick we've seen her pull off multiple times since she's become The First Lady. Topped off with a pair of pumps, she cut a demure figure with this festive topper on Valentine's Day...."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5392931/Melania-Trump-visits-sick-children-Valentines-Day.html#ixzz579XLlaFI
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2405 on: February 15, 2018, 05:48:24 am »

You do know that she is wearing nothing under that coat.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #2406 on: February 15, 2018, 12:12:45 pm »
You do know that she is wearing nothing under that coat.

Did you do some kind 9f ultra zoom in on her shoes to figure that out?

Offline verga

« Reply #2407 on: February 15, 2018, 12:37:50 pm »
Much classier than the previous Flotus
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #2408 on: February 16, 2018, 08:14:00 am »
She's so good with children. She genuinely likes them. She's such a good mom!
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2409 on: February 17, 2018, 03:15:08 am »
 Donald and Melania Trump meet with Parkland victims at hospital.  Well, she has a sweater draped over her shoulders, rather than  a coat.  The dress is simple but elegant.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 03:19:31 am by libertybele »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2410 on: February 23, 2018, 10:17:30 pm »
With the Turnbull's today at the WH:

« Reply #2411 on: February 23, 2018, 10:19:45 pm »
The shoes   ^-^

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2412 on: February 23, 2018, 10:22:14 pm »
Said it before and I'll say it again......Bangin'!

BTW that Ozzy First Lady is too short. No good.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #2413 on: February 23, 2018, 11:48:02 pm »
We've seen those beauties before, I think at Christmas.  They're still awesome.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #2414 on: February 23, 2018, 11:49:26 pm »

They look like they are snake....

Still pretty
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2415 on: February 24, 2018, 01:33:05 am »
With the Turnbull's today at the WH:

Shoes are definitely awesome!!! Outfit not so much; I'm not crazy about the double gold band with buttons, though she coordinated her look with those around her.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 01:35:02 am by libertybele »

« Reply #2416 on: February 24, 2018, 02:46:24 am »
Shoes are definitely awesome!!! Outfit not so much; I'm not crazy about the double gold band with buttons, though she coordinated her look with those around her.

Disagree.  The whole outfit's fabulous and the FLOTUS looks marvelous and is again doing us proud. 

« Reply #2417 on: February 24, 2018, 02:47:29 am »

I like that the FLOTUS recycles.   ^-^

Offline ConstitutionRose

« Reply #2418 on: February 24, 2018, 12:18:32 pm »

Love this look.  Outstanding. 
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 12:19:12 pm by ConstitutionRose »
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #2419 on: February 24, 2018, 09:13:14 pm »
Let's see whether Melania cuts Gucci from her wardrobe or not...

Gucci donates $500,000 to March for Our Lives
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,305567.0.html
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2420 on: February 26, 2018, 02:07:11 am »
INHO, the top band should be lower, more to accent her figure. Otherwise the visual effect is a little bit 'boob belt'ish. She still looks good, but I think it could have been better.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #2421 on: February 26, 2018, 02:12:19 am »
INHO, the top band should be lower, more to accent her figure. Otherwise the visual effect is a little bit 'boob belt'ish. She still looks good, but I think it could have been better.

Oh hell, I don't think we're supposed to mention "boob belt" here.  I got a good talking to last time I suggested Melania looked like she was wearing one.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2422 on: February 26, 2018, 02:17:28 am »
Oh hell, I don't think we're supposed to mention "boob belt" here.  I got a good talking to last time I suggested Melania looked like she was wearing one.
I call 'em as I see 'em. Others are free to disagree.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2423 on: February 26, 2018, 01:33:07 pm »
At the Governor's Ball last night; The first lady looked absolutely stunning in the long-sleeve floral pattern lace gown that went down to the floor and was covered in sequins .  Her smile is priceless!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2424 on: February 28, 2018, 02:40:00 am »
Melania Trump at governor's ball luncheon.  She looks lovely, but I'm surprised she opted for a sleeveless dress and white at that!