Author Topic: FLOTUS Fashion [Melania Only]  (Read 418422 times)

Offline mountaineer

Re: FLOTUS Fashion
« Reply #2150 on: November 21, 2017, 08:42:24 pm »
She looks like Mary Poppins could pull a lamp out of her.

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #2151 on: November 21, 2017, 09:15:04 pm »
I like the coat, @RoosGirl!
I'm from Florida.  We don't wear all those dark fall colors.  Don't be jealous. ;)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2152 on: November 21, 2017, 09:30:46 pm »
We do and I love the coat..I even like that bag you posted..lol
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Millee

« Reply #2153 on: November 21, 2017, 09:47:03 pm »
Other angles...  (I love the coat)

How can anyone walk in the grass in such high heels???  Sorcery, I tell you!  :thud:

Online libertybele

« Reply #2154 on: November 22, 2017, 01:38:54 am »

Well....I have to agree ... the coat looks hideous!  The coat looks like it's made out of upholstery fabric....but I suppose it goes with the festivities; the 70th anniversary of the National Thanksgiving Turkey presentation.  Unfortunately the coat made the outfit look frumpy covering an otherwise very stunning looking outfit.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 01:49:29 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2155 on: November 22, 2017, 04:24:34 pm »
May we all look so frumpy.   :laugh:     Happy Thanksgiving!

Offline aligncare

« Reply #2156 on: November 22, 2017, 04:39:55 pm »
Melania could wear dining room curtains and she’d still be aces with me. As long as they don’t have puffy sleeves, though.  :laugh:

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2157 on: November 22, 2017, 04:43:57 pm »

I have two words for you: Boo Hiss.

That coat is AWESOME!

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #2158 on: November 22, 2017, 05:35:22 pm »

That coat is AWESOME!

That's just your yankee sensibilities talking.  In the meantime, this sofa wants its upholstery back.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2159 on: November 22, 2017, 05:45:17 pm »
That's just your yankee sensibilities talking.  In the meantime, this sofa wants its upholstery back.

Whoa!  Who are you calling yankee?  I like the coat.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #2160 on: November 22, 2017, 05:49:27 pm »
Whoa!  Who are you calling yankee?  I like the coat.

I grew up in South Florida, so anyone living north of Jacksonville is a yankee compared to me. ;P

I would like the outfit in different colors, but then I wear black all the time because it matches my soul.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2161 on: November 22, 2017, 06:32:58 pm »
I grew up in South Florida, so anyone living north of Jacksonville is a yankee compared to me. ;P

I would like the outfit in different colors, but then I wear black all the time because it matches my soul.

I'm ok with you calling Frank that, just not me.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2162 on: November 22, 2017, 07:29:33 pm »
Melania could wear dining room curtains and she’d still be aces with me. As long as they don’t have puffy sleeves, though.  :laugh:

Ha!  Take a look at the sleeves on her turtleneck ... looks like they could be of the puffy kind.  :silly:

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2163 on: November 22, 2017, 07:30:20 pm »

That coat is AWESOME!

Ok ... now was that before or after the single malt Scotch?

Offline aligncare

« Reply #2164 on: November 22, 2017, 08:40:03 pm »
Ha!  Take a look at the sleeves on her turtleneck ... looks like they could be of the puffy kind.  :silly:

OMG! You’re right. What’s with her and sleeves?

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #2165 on: November 22, 2017, 09:05:04 pm »

I wasn't going to say that!  I wouod have been boohissed at again.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2166 on: November 23, 2017, 12:36:32 am »
Ok ... here's a shot without the coat -- much better... and the sleeves aren't as puffy as I'd thought.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2167 on: November 24, 2017, 01:54:32 pm »
Argh!!! The headline reads:  "Melania Trump copied Michelle Obama again — but this time, it's a brilliant political move"......

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/melania-trump-copied-michelle-obama-015203420.html

Online libertybele

« Reply #2168 on: November 24, 2017, 01:59:12 pm »
Even in casual dress she's got Michael beat!

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2169 on: November 24, 2017, 02:38:32 pm »

Michael who? Jackson? He's dead.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2170 on: November 24, 2017, 05:43:46 pm »
Michael who? Jackson? He's dead.

Seriously Frank ... pay attention .... I'm not quite sure if you're joking...but Michael as in Michael Obama....you know... Bammy's significant other.  Geesh.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2171 on: November 24, 2017, 05:49:32 pm »

I'm looking at your avatar and laughing laughing laughing....you should couch your words there...they kind of leave you hanging...out there....hahahahaha

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2172 on: November 24, 2017, 05:51:11 pm »

I don't remember Mikey stealing the tablecloth to make a shirt.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online libertybele

« Reply #2173 on: November 24, 2017, 05:58:19 pm »
I don't remember Mikey stealing the tablecloth to make a shirt.

Let me refresh your memory.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2174 on: November 24, 2017, 05:59:56 pm »