Author Topic: FLOTUS Fashion [Melania Only]  (Read 417607 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: FLOTUS Fashion
« Reply #1550 on: July 26, 2017, 12:43:03 am »

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #1551 on: July 26, 2017, 12:47:25 am »
I salute that ass too. God Bless America.

I'm glad you cleared that up. I couldn't tell if he was saluting or shading his eyes for a better look.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #1552 on: July 26, 2017, 01:04:20 am »
Leaving for tonight's rally in Youngstown:

Pretty and summery.  Is the dress textured, or is that just the pattern?

I love the look of a sleeveless dress with a neckline at the collarbones.  She seems to wear quite a few of those.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1553 on: July 26, 2017, 01:06:12 am »
Material looks textured...beautiful dress and I love the pink shoes
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #1554 on: July 26, 2017, 01:10:32 am »
Melania is becoming a fashion icon ... she just happens to be our FLOTUS!   :patriot:

That's a great ad for Turtle Wax!    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1555 on: July 26, 2017, 01:12:26 am »

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1556 on: July 26, 2017, 01:15:10 am »
Pretty and summery.  Is the dress textured, or is that just the pattern?  I love the look of a sleeveless dress with a neckline at the collarbones.  She seems to wear quite a few of those.
It looks like "lacey" cutouts @Polly Ticks

« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 01:16:33 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1557 on: July 26, 2017, 01:17:27 am »
That's a great ad for Turtle Wax!    :laugh:

LOL!   :laugh:

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #1558 on: July 26, 2017, 01:18:42 am »

Thanks, @Right_in_Virginia
Yes, it appears you are right. That larger picture shows the details better, but it is beautiful from any angle.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1559 on: July 26, 2017, 01:22:29 am »
Thanks, @Right_in_Virginia
Yes, it appears you are right. That larger picture shows the details better, but it is beautiful from any angle.

I really like this dress ... @Polly Ticks 

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1560 on: July 26, 2017, 05:31:18 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/07/25/fashion-notes-melania-trump-puts-feminine-touch-on-trump-rally-in-monique-lhuillier-dress/

Fashion Notes: Melania Wears Monique Lhuillier at Ohio Trump Rally

y John Binder25 Jul 2017Youngstown, OH

First Lady Melania Trump brought a feminine touch to President Donald Trump’s Youngstown, Ohio, presidential rally in a pink-patterned dress.

Melania, who often chooses the most luxurious designers to wear, played up her girly side in a floral, pink-patterned Monique Lhuillier frock with pale pink suede Christian Louboutin pointed stilettos. The dress is already sold out online.

To top the look off, Melania wore her hair in loose waves with a center-part and opted for nothing more than her wedding rock and square black sunglasses.

more at link
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1561 on: July 26, 2017, 07:31:58 pm »

Great pic RIV -- yes summery beautiful lacy cutouts!  Love the pink (Melania fave color) and the pink stilettos.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1562 on: July 26, 2017, 07:34:04 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/07/25/fashion-notes-melania-trump-puts-feminine-touch-on-trump-rally-in-monique-lhuillier-dress/

Fashion Notes: Melania Wears Monique Lhuillier at Ohio Trump Rally

y John Binder25 Jul 2017Youngstown, OH

First Lady Melania Trump brought a feminine touch to President Donald Trump’s Youngstown, Ohio, presidential rally in a pink-patterned dress.

Melania, who often chooses the most luxurious designers to wear, played up her girly side in a floral, pink-patterned Monique Lhuillier frock with pale pink suede Christian Louboutin pointed stilettos. The dress is already sold out online.

To top the look off, Melania wore her hair in loose waves with a center-part and opted for nothing more than her wedding rock and square black sunglasses.

more at link

It seems anything she wears sells out almost instantly (wish I had that kind of $$).

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1563 on: July 26, 2017, 07:37:56 pm »

I see you've found my photo online.
 :whistle:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #1564 on: July 27, 2017, 12:02:29 am »
I see you've found my photo online.
 :whistle:

Great smile.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1565 on: July 30, 2017, 08:44:45 pm »
Interesting article, the reporting is getting better.  This article was positive until half way through when Michelle Obama and the snark showed up.   :laugh:

How Melania Trump Is Defining First Lady Style
Vogue, Jul 30, 2017, Edward Barsamian

Melania Trump is approaching her 200th day as First Lady (it’s on Monday, August 7 to be precise), and in her short time at the White House, one that has been plagued by turmoil and scandal, she has redefined the politics of fashion. She laid the foundation with a classic, Camelot-inspired aesthetic on Inauguration Day, working with Ralph Lauren to create a powder blue jacket and coordinating dress that garnered comparisons to Jackie Kennedy’s Inauguration outfit by Oleg Cassini.

In codesigning her Inaugural Ball gown with dresser-in-chief Hervé Pierre, Trump seemed to be following Kennedy’s lead again—she often worked with designer Oleg Cassini on her wardrobe. The partnership between Trump and Pierre has continued, and the French-born, U.S.-based designer has created several custom dresses for the First Lady, including the one she wore to meet Queen Rania of Jordan, and the piece she wore to celebrate Bastille Day with the Macrons in Paris.

More:  http://www.vogue.com/article/first-lady-melania-trump-best-looks-celebrity-style 

« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 08:45:24 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1566 on: July 31, 2017, 03:46:51 am »
Interesting article, the reporting is getting better.  This article was positive until half way through when Michelle Obama and the snark showed up.   :laugh:

....yes, but the article also gave us 58 great pictures of our FLOTUS.  I'm looking forward to new pics of her outfits and of course ... her shoes!!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 03:48:53 am by libertybele »

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #1567 on: July 31, 2017, 08:30:54 am »
I wonder what happens to her clothes after she wears them. I'd love to see her closet.

I bet they both have wonderful closets. 
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1568 on: July 31, 2017, 12:18:16 pm »
I wonder what happens to her clothes after she wears them. I'd love to see her closet.

I bet they both have wonderful closets.

Great question.  As for her clothing, it seems she doesn't wear anything twice, but I've seen her wear the same shoes on a couple of occasions. Her clothes are well tailored for her, so I'm not so sure with her figure, they'd fit anyone else.  She's 5' 11" and wears a size 6!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1569 on: July 31, 2017, 11:21:10 pm »
Actually, I stand corrected.  She took a pic in the East Wing with a dress that she had worn when Donald became the nominee.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4747516/Melania-Trump-recycles-primaries-dress-intern-picture.html
« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 11:21:48 pm by libertybele »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1570 on: August 09, 2017, 11:09:01 pm »
Melania Stuns In White Dress At Meeting With President 5:35 PM 08/08/2017

Couldn't find any full length pics of the dress.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 11:10:00 pm by libertybele »

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #1571 on: August 10, 2017, 02:08:13 am »
Melania Stuns In White Dress At Meeting With President 5:35 PM 08/08/2017

Couldn't find any full length pics of the dress.

At least it's something!  I was just thinking earlier this morning that we hadn't seen anything on this thread lately.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1572 on: August 10, 2017, 02:14:19 am »
At least it's something!  I was just thinking earlier this morning that we hadn't seen anything on this thread lately.

It's been so quiet.  She supposed to be taking a solo trip to Toronto in September, to attend Prince Harry's third Invictus Games for wounded warriors.  Hopefully there will be plenty of wardrobe pictures!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 02:14:49 am by libertybele »

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1573 on: August 11, 2017, 04:46:22 pm »
Melania, Ivanka and Ivana Trump Wear High Heels, a Symbol of Everything That Is Beautiful and Horrifying About Them
Newsweek, Aug 10, 2017, Nina Burleigh

<snip>

This hiatus allows us to reflect on a minor Trumpian trend to which the nation has become accustomed since January: the ubiquitous stiletto pump. The vertiginous spike-heel shoe is not currently in fashion, but for Ivana, Ivanka, Melania and the Trump daughters-in-law, Carrie Bradshaw’s shoe of choice never went out of style. In fact, the female consorts of the Leader of the Free World do not set foot in public without first molding their arches into the supranatural curve that Mattel toy designers once devised for Barbie’s plastic feet. 

So sure are they of their footing that the Trump women, rare political mountain goats, never even look down for obstacles that might break up their gait or send them sprawling. Toes pointed like ballerinas in them, they stroll from the tarmac to the Wailing Wall, cross the spongy White House lawn to Marine One, click around the halls of Congress and ascend rickety risers at “MAGA” rallies in Youngstown

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-melania-trump-ivanka-trump-first-lady-stiletto-649286

Wow.  The green-eyed monster sure has Ms. Burleigh in its claws.   This is for you, Nina!   88devil

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1574 on: August 11, 2017, 09:42:02 pm »
Wow.  The green-eyed monster sure has Ms. Burleigh in its claws.   This is for you, Nina!   88devil 

Another one for Nina ...  :laugh: