Author Topic: Liberals are Using THIS Tactic to Stop Trump's Border Fence  (Read 466 times)

rangerrebew

Liberals are Using THIS Tactic to Stop Trump's Border Fence

04/06/2017 Source: Judicial Watch by: AAN STAFF

Liberals are Using THIS Tactic to Stop Trump's Border Fence
Wildlife conservation groups are collaborating with a federal government agency to halt construction of the southern border wall by fudging science to claim that unimpeded trans-border corridors are essential to an “endangered species” with 99% of its population in Mexico. Under the plan, large areas of Arizona and New Mexico would be prohibited from erecting a border wall so that jaguars—which don’t even occupy the area—can roam back and forth between the two countries. More than ¾ million acres in Arizona and New Mexico would be designated as critical habitat for jaguars under the federal Endangered Species Act (ESA), which specifically states that critical habitat can only be designated for the United States.

http://trumptrainnews.com/articles/liberals-are-using-this-tactic-to-stop-trump-s-border-fence
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 11:17:39 am by rangerrebew »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Liberals are Using THIS Tactic to Stop Trump's Border Fence
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2017, 12:20:41 pm »
Saw that coming....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2017, 12:45:33 pm »
Saw that coming....

Me too.  The devastation caused to the economy by radical environmentalism is the most powerful tool the lefties have.  They use enviro laws to great effect, stopping highway construction and breaching dams during droughts.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2017, 12:59:44 pm »
Me too.  The devastation caused to the economy by radical environmentalism is the most powerful tool the lefties have.  They use enviro laws to great effect, stopping highway construction and breaching dams during droughts.
If you look at the delays and added expense for the trans-Alaska pipeline, for caribou crossings and moose crossings and bear crossings because we were all assured that one wouldn't duck and the other required a certain height, etc, (when it turns out any of them will cross wherever they can, provided they can fit), that was the harbinger of such doom.

I recall the spud date for a well I worked in Western Colorado being pushed back 3 months to 'allow the elk rut to proceed'. (As if anything will stop a bull elk in rut). That was a minor expense, and another oil company I did work for wanted to incorporate part of a reclaimed rig access road right of way in the route to a new drill site. They figured to save time and expense as all the required surveys had been done when the original road was put in, before it had been reclaimed.
Nope.

They had to re-run the standard historical/archaeological, rare animal, endangered species, rare plant, and raptor surveys on the reclaimed section of road.  The road right of way had been reclaimed less than a year, and had been seeded with the BLM approved native seed grass mixture...which did not include any endangered plants.

I have seen owls sit on light stanchions on an actively drilling oil rig, watching for mice, eagles roost (not nest, just hang out) on the railings on the 'monkey boards' and the crown of the rig, deer evade hunters by cutting through the drill site, and bighorn sheep sit on a ledge and watch the rig for a few days, coming and going (I presume to graze and get water).  Critters adapt readily to the changes if you don't pester them. My only regret is that I didn't take more pictures.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis