Author Topic: Rush: Pence Is Driving the Health Care Train  (Read 540 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Pence Is Driving the Health Care Train
« on: April 06, 2017, 05:45:15 pm »
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/04/06/pence-is-driving-the-health-care-train/

Pence Is Driving the Health Care Train

Apr 6, 2017

RUSH: Trump’s upset with this eight days business. Trump… They’re trying to really hurry this health care revival, and I’m gonna tell you something about that. There’s a story in the Stack here says that Pence has taken over the directorship — the energy behind, the movement — of the health care bill from Paul Ryan. Nothing conspiratorial about it. It’s just that Pence is now adopted it, taken over, and is the force behind it.

I think is that the vice president has been involved in this at a very high level from the get-go, and I don’t think it’s anything different that he’s involved in it now. It’s good that Pence is involved in this. So don’t understand anybody misunderstand. But they’re trying to push this and get something done here quickly, and Trump is deriding them for only working eight days in April and is trying to push them into a little bit more effort than eight days. So we’ll have to see.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34