Author Topic: This White Mom Wanted To Join A ‘Multicultural Playgroup.’ What Happens Next Won’t Exactly Surprise You.  (Read 407 times)

rangerrebew

This White Mom Wanted To Join A ‘Multicultural Playgroup.’ What Happens Next Won’t Exactly Surprise You.

By:
Amanda Prestigiacomo
April 3, 2017

Apparently, if you're white and live in Australia, you can be barred from certain playgroups for the color of your skin in the name of multiculturalism, obviously.

Tara Coverdale, a mother from the Sydney area, found this out the hard way when she and her family tried to attend a "multicultural playgroup" at Alexandria Park Community Centre. After being noticed for her pale skin, blonde hair and freckles, the mother was asked her "cultural background." When she answered that she's Australian, she and her two children, a four-month-old and four-year-old, were told to leave the playgroup.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/15048/white-mom-wanted-join-multicultural-playgroup-what-amanda-prestigiacomo
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 08:39:22 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I wonder what language she needed to speak?

Online mountaineer

By "multi" cultural, we mean NOT.  :thud:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Just goes to show that no matter what country you are in, only Whites can be racist. :thud:

Online mountaineer

Just goes to show that no matter what country you are in, only Whites can be racist. :thud:
Eggzackly.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Some people are obviously slow learners.

I bet she got unicorn-jacked while trying to leave,too.

Truthfully,I no longer even have any sympathy for these loons.

« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 11:21:11 pm by MOD3 »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!