Author Topic: Showtime goes Black Revolutionary Communist with new series "Guerilla"  (Read 2078 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/guerrilla-showtime-premiere-political-drama/

The new Guerrilla TV show premieres on Showtime, Sunday, April 16 at 9:00pm ET/PT. Watch a trailer, after the jump. John Ridley’s new six-part limited event series stars Freida Pinto and Babou Ceesay. Idris Elba co-stars and executive produces as well, under his Green Door Pictures banner. Rory Kinnear, Nathaniel Martello-White, Daniel Mays, Denise Gough, Brandon Scott, Zawe Ashton, and Nicholas Pinnock also star.
Showtime describes Guerrilla as, “a love story set against the backdrop of one of the most politically explosive times in U.K. history. It tells the story of a couple whose relationship and values are tested when they liberate a political prisoner and form a radical underground cell in 1970s London.” Learn more, after the jump.

About Guerrilla TV Series, Season One | Showtime

The cell sets its sights on the Black Power Desk, “a true-life, secretive counter-intelligence unit within the Special Branch.” The Black Power Desk “is dedicated to crushing all forms of black activism.”

Showtime says, “While the series is set against a background of social and political activism, at its heart Guerrilla is about a relationship under pressure, and the reality that for any couple there comes a point when the choices they make have real and lasting consequences.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Now we have black power communists being celebrated as heroes instead of the murderous thugs and criminals that they are.

I am very surprised to see that Idris Elba exposed himself as a supporter of this insanity and black racism. I honestly thought he was better than that.

I was tipped off to this new mini-series and it's content/direction on morning teebee,when the actress that plays the female love interest spilled the beans about how this was a fight for justice in a world dominated by evil whites. No,she didn't actually say that,but that WAS what she was implying. Kinda hypocritical for a upper caste Indian woman  with caucasian features that came from a very upper class family in one of the most class-conscious countries in the world,but there is nothing new about hypocrisy from the entertainment biz,is there?

Remember not too long ago when it was typical for movies to glorify and support western civilization as something the world should copy? Now the 3rd world refugees who came west to become rich and famous BECAUSE THEY WERE FREE TO DO SO IN THE WEST,all seem to be working 24/7 to create a world like the shitholes they left behind to come west to become rich and successful.

Yeah,the world really should be more like Calcutta or Africa,huh?

Don't know about any of you,but I am going to encourage everyone I know to boycott this mini-series and let Showtime know why.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!