Author Topic: Rush: Trump Is Methodically Undoing Obama Policies (And It’s Killing Them to Write About It at AP)  (Read 581 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/04/03/trump-is-methodically-undoing-obama-policies-and-its-killing-them-to-write-about-it-at-ap/

Trump Is Methodically Undoing Obama Policies (And It’s Killing Them to Write About It at AP)

Apr 3, 2017

RUSH: The AP has a story out today. Boy, did this one have to be tough today.

The AP has a story today about all the achievements Trump has racked up, all the things he’s accomplishing here that are substantive and meaningful — and all of them are the unraveling of things Obama did. It’s a long story, takes three pages to print out, and you can just tell that there is anger seeping out of this story. Because while all of this is going on, while the media and the Democrats try to prove Trump’s illegitimate, Trump is unraveling as much of Obama as he can and is succeeding wildly — and he isn’t finished by any stretch of the imagination.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: I’ve alluded to this a couple of times. This is a story from the Associated Press, Darlene Superville is the infobabe, and this just had to destroy them writing this. Headline: “Bit By Bit, Trump Methodically Undoing Obama Policies.” I’ll tell you what this is. This story inadvertently reveals what the real problem with Trump is, and it’s not that he tweets, and it’s not that he’s a racist and it’s not that he’s a liar, and it’s not that he’s a misogynist. It’s that he is getting too much done.

I know. I’m trying to anticipate you disagreeing with me, shouting at your radio, “He doesn’t look like he’s winning anything, Rush, look at the media, doesn’t look he’s winning anything.” That’s my point. They know he is. He’s getting too much done. Not that you would notice from the rest of the coverage that he’s getting, but that’s why he must be stopped. “Bit By Bit, Trump Methodically Undoing Obama Policies.”

And here’s a list: Climate change, internet privacy, abortion family planning, the Keystone oil pipeline, the Dakota access pipeline, fuel efficiency standards, the Trans-Pacific Partnership, abortion, personal finance. In terms of climate change, he’s gotten rid of the heart of the Obama administration. He has literally ripped the heart out of the Obama EPA. Remember, now, climate change to the left contains everything they need to completely take over a country, a society, a population, and Trump has stripped it all out.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34