Author Topic: Chinese engineer ‘marries’ robot after failing to find a human wife  (Read 489 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Zheng Jiajia, 31, an artificial intelligence expert who designs and creates robots in Hangzhou, Zhejiang province, created the “female” robot at the end of last year, the Qianjiang Evening News reported.

One of his friends told the newspaper that Zheng had grown frustrated after failing to find a girlfriend.

(excerpt... more at)
http://www.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/2084389/chinese-engineer-marries-robot-after-failing-find-human-wife

H/T Drudge
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Harcourt Fenton Mudd! Have you been drinking again?!
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I guess female infanticide might not have been the right way to go?

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn