Author Topic: Drunk Illegal Alien Kills 3 Innocent People In Ohio  (Read 565 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • �It�s easier to fool people than to convince them
Drunk Illegal Alien Kills 3 Innocent People In Ohio
« on: April 02, 2017, 03:59:10 PM »
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 04:00:13 PM by rangerrebew »
“A society does not ever die ‘from natural causes’, but always dies from suicide or murder – and nearly always from the former….”
    ― Arnold Joseph Toynbee’s A Study of History.

Online truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Drunk Illegal Alien Kills 3 Innocent People In Ohio
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2017, 04:06:54 PM »
That mean olde tweeting Trump wants to kick these poor innocent immigrants out of this country.

What a bad, nasty man he is to these nice folks, who only want the jobs Americans won't do.

They are trying to learn English, and just selling enough drugs to send a little money back home to support the wife and kids.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online GtHawk

• Wake me up when the world is sane again!
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2017, 10:39:55 PM »
That mean olde tweeting Trump wants to kick these poor innocent immigrants out of this country.

What a bad, nasty man he is to these nice folks, who only want the jobs Americans won't do.

They are trying to learn English, and just selling enough drugs to send a little money back home to support the wife and kids.
Please provide proof that they are trying to learn English.

Offline XenaLee

• Pray for peace but train for war.
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2017, 10:55:52 PM »
I know of two people, offhand, whose lives were changed for the worse by a drunk, illegal Mexican immigrant.  One was run into on her way back from lunch and her foot was dislocated.  It took months and months of therapy after surgery, plus major doctor bills....all paid for by her, of course.... since the illegal also didn't have insurance.

The other one had just bought a brand new vehicle but didn't quite make it home driving it off the lot.  The drunken illegal totaled that nice new car.  No insurance, of course.

Government has been failing US citizens on so many levels for so many years (decades) now.... it makes me wonder if we even have it in us to 'protest' any more.  Apparently not.
Time for unity in America! (better late than never)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf